Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i can assure you it wasn;t a feeding response or act of aggression,and yeah it's always good to give em a bit of a nudge first!One thing i do know is that they weren't dry bites :roll: :lol:

tell ya what u can all beleve wat u all want i have nothing to say anymore becuase ppl only make wat they think should be the truth so i just told u want happend if u wanna beleve me then good but if u don't then i don't care u can sit there and wonder all day! becuase i know wat happend to me!!!

a brown isan't allways a agressive snake ,"but this one was" ,personly i think the snake was starteld and was more of a quik reaction to be lifting its cover and making it vualreable an scaerd.

THIS IS ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT THE MATTER!! otherwise this will drag out for more than 16 pages and i don't want to just amuse u all i want to me respected not ripped on.

i don't want to be apart of this no more! so u can say watever you all want becuase i don't care an obviously u don't ether!

yours sincerly
benjimen

Well i can assure you it wasn;t a feeding response or act of aggression,and yeah it's always good to give em a bit of a nudge first!One thing i do know is that they weren't dry bites
Did you suck out the poison....LMFAO

a brown isan't allways a agressive snake ,"but this one was" ,personly i think the snake was starteld and was more of a quik reaction to be lifting its cover and making it vualreable an scaerd.

Nothing like a contradiction. :roll:

I have not met a non-aggressive brown snake yet and to then say that it was aggressive and it just "nudged" you. Well now I have heard it all.

Nah mate i just waited to see what the symptoms and after effects would be

I am led to believe that after a prolonged bite by a brown they will shudder severely after a while for a brief period of time before going into a relaxed state of exhaustion. :D

I am led to believe that after a prolonged bite by a brown they will shudder severely after a while for a brief period of time before going into a relaxed state of exhaustion.
Yes i have found that often to be the case with almost convulsive trembling,shuddering then followed by a smoke and a big one of these :D on their face lol

Yes i have found that often to be the case with almost convulsive trembling,shuddering then followed by a smoke and a big one of these on their face lol

I hope you allow them a period of bedrest before they leave and of course offer them a shower to clean their wounds.

Quote:

i don't care an obviously u don't ether!

What have you got against Ether now??
That is a bit ruff eh Greebs, he is now picking on others as well.

rolmao i am talking about ether as in not the person lol as in ether of u!

look do u all want me to leave or sumthing??????

becuase i will if u want me to
all i want is some mates who r interested in the same thing as me!!! thats all if there is a problem there let me know.

ether ,or...doesn't really matter!

Seriously beno most of us are just having a laugh and takin the p**s!Don't take it to heart too much mate :)

Gregory said:
Ah, so you know BIG Daz do ya?
I'd heard he was hung, I thought he was just bragging ;)

oh greggles........dont give him a big....head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

believe me hugsta aleady has a big head......without needing any encouragment.....or swelling ;)

believe me hugsta aleady has a big head......without needing any encouragment.....or swelling

Thanks Bryony. :lol: Now do you believe me Greg. :wink:

you have to walk sideways through door ways cause of your ego ;)
j/j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back