Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a diamond at all. Like comparing a coastal carpet to a darwin carpet.

Its a Diamond/Carpet intergrade, probably from between Port Stephens and Taree/Barrington Tops. It is definately not a pure Diamond. Its not the rosettes that gives this one away, but the lack of yellow spots along its back half. Anyone who thinks that is a pure Diamond has not got a clue what they are talking about.

Auslizardking, the smaller pic you added to a later thread is of a hatching pure Gosford Diamond. Hey hang on, thats one of mine.

Didn't see the second smaller pic. Retract my previous statement they are obviously different snakes :oops:

Anyone who thinks that is a pure Diamond has not got a clue what they are talking about.

Settle down big fella, its not like everyone breeds diamond/carpet intergrade's on this site to know the difference, it just looks more like a diamond then a carpet python.........................

Either way it's a nice looking snake and I'd be happy to have one in my collection.

The only concern would be if you paid pure diamond price, or are port macs worth the same as a pure diamond.

Hope it's a Diamond!!! Thats the pics he took and thats supposed to be the snake I picked up on Monday night!!!!!!!!

Adam there all talking about my Diamond/port mac/carpet/boa/jumgle/BHP/GTP.
I was just showing Bigguys Diamond to see what was different about the two.

Adam there all talking about my Diamond/port mac/carpet/boa/jumgle/BHP/GTP.
I was just showing Bigguys Diamond to see what was different about the two.

Not sure what your trying to say there?? That is the pic I was sent by another member saying that was the Diamond he was sending me on Monday, I now have "a" Diamond in my enclosure that was supposed to be that snake.

that snake in the first pic doesn't look right. the rosettes aren't regular enough in my opinion.the third pic where it is along the guy's arm especially gives it away

Not sure what your trying to say there?? That is the pic I was sent by another member saying that was the Diamond he was sending me on Monday, I now have "a" Diamond in my enclosure that was supposed to be that snake.

Adam are we talking about Bigguy or Revdaniel who sending you a diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back