Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far out !! this has to be a record thread? 22 pages!!! Its now 12.37 am here btw :)

Nice sig Inny, like it.

Yeah i think the misses might be getting worried he is spending so much time in chat rooms lol.

Oh yeah and mods can you lock this thread at 334 posts cause its just damn unaustralian to go past that number, cheers!

I am doing what I always do on a Friday Night. Staying at home. Can everyone please also ensure that this thread does not go past 334 posts. We will open a new one at that time. Lily, Please O Please!!! Lock it at 334.

lol i jus got informed that its actually thurs night lol think ive had 1 2 many

Ill be in it with ya! Lets fiish it tonight hey,

So whats been happening I just came from petes, well a few hours ago now! but ill put up some pics of his dragons soon.

Yeah has had a big week, and last night was late staying up waiting for the eggs so getting some sleep b4 tomorrow nights Herp Party!

Didn't Matt Hayden go past 334??

Also RE: Wollongong Diamonds. I remember reading an old post here from Bob Withey saying that he has seen Diamonds in the Illawarra just as yellow as the ones in Gosford. So what is a Wollongong Diamond???

I think this is 330

I remember reading an old post here from Bob Withey saying that he has seen Diamonds in the Illawarra just as yellow as the ones in Gosford. So what is a Wollongong Diamond???

Correct, there are always varients no matter where you go, Im sure there will be high gold ones down there, but generally they are or are believed to be rather, blacker than the northern ones.

Didn't Matt Hayden go past 334??

Yeah.. he had 380, but we will be happy to square it with the Don..

holy jeebus... i've just read 22 and a half pages of... well great info ;)
why oh why did i get up so early...

just a couple of things...

Misky and MM heres some info on yuccas... http://www.bennyskaktus.dk/Y_grow_UK.htm#pots

i agree with magpie some are a very large desert plants... but i have read in alot of american books that they use yuccas in enclosures... so maybe you can get smaller varieties...

pete how are the water dragons goin? any hatched yet? pics pics pics!!

and umm... yeah thats about all.. might try and make one late night...

oh and also when i was in melbourn i tried that blue tongue ale... not too bad... might have to see if they sell it around here

Megz

Megz, check the Hatchies thread!

Come on Pete just two left now!

Yeah, Second Last one. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST UNLESS YOU ARE A MODERATOR SAYING "NOW LOCKED". I will respond to the High Yellow diamonds in Wollongong in the new "Late Night Posts" Thread that will be started by Pugsly or anyone else who wants a score of 334.

Due to a special request by cricket fans and frequenters of this thread, "late night posts" will now be locked. This post brings the total number of posts to 334.

We hope this satisfies the interested parties.

Cheers, Lily :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back