Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah those wollongong slug monsters! haha

A friend of mine breeds wollongongs though, but doubt you want a hatchy..

Happy with hatchies mate. Just gotta wait. Even the lacies will take 5 years probably.

And Bianca, welcome back. and thanks for not taking us too seriously.

Not sure if they bred this season should have he gave them a season off.

Here is the only pics I could find of them, 4 or 5 years old they are,

abc.sized.jpg

abd.sized.jpg

Oh yeah he also has this girl!

abe.sized.jpg

jnglgrl said:
My pc's acting like its on dial up for some reason :?

maybe its the AussiePythons server because mine is the same. I have 1.5mb download speed but when I get a page of 700k piccies it takes forever!!! I thought that maybe I had used by MB limit and they punted me to dial up speed or something??

Yep, thats what I want. those diamonds and those lizards. Your man is a great man I reckon Pugs!!!

Yes Anthony, you are right. But are they real ones??? By that I mean, wollongong ones. I trust they are real diamonds. and did you sort out that issue?

Of course, Stuart is in wollongong!!!!

Grrr, slow pc today :twisted: It must be Aussi Pythons coz everything els is working normal. :mrgreen:

my issue is being sorted right now...the diamond babies are yellow and black i think

Mines working fine?..

Yeah pete he has some nice animals actually he has Intergrades too but pure intergrage/intergrade type one is 12 years old too!

Ill have to get over there again soon ill see his brother tomoz and ask him what he bred.

Yes mate, thats what he said. Not many wolloongong ones around unfortunately. I think people don;t find them attractive enought to keep going with. they all lioke the high yellows. I agree with them but I am just nostalgic!!

i will keep all of my diamond hatchies before i sell one for $200 (if any hatch)

Your youngest will be 11 :lol: I dont have kids yet, Ill probably be older than 32 if its still possible:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back