Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I get into a lot of trouble for too many posts. Unfortunately, most of them are late at night after I have had a few blue tongue ales. But us p&^%ss heads like to chat along late at night. and chat is now dead.

So can't we have a section for "late night loosers" or something like that. Where we can post our stupid little tidbits and no one gets arky at us.

Just a thought form a happy accountant.

Yeah, that's what the Chit-Chat forum is for....

:p

Hix

I get into a lot of trouble for too many posts. Unfortunately, most of them are late at night after I have had a few blue tongue ales. But us p&^%ss heads like to chat along late at night. and chat is now dead.

So can't we have a section for "late night loosers" or something like that. Where we can post our stupid little tidbits and no one gets arky at us.

Just a thought form a happy accountant.

dude... you need help... you obviously have an addiction to this joint.

Nothing wrong with late night posts. I make plenty and would make more if you counted the ones i type and then delete!

I like turnips

turnips.jpg

The jungle pythons i bought last week began to bite me as soon as i unpacked them. The light cage in one of their enclosures was opened tonight and when i fixed it the little bugger struck at me so hard she fell off her climbing vine and into the water bowl..JUSTICE

ha ha, i join in the ranks with that one but more like junglemads style - I tend to delete them. i can't sleep and have nothing better to do. So I'm a late night forum junkie!

I've posted in the wee small hours on occassion - and I would post more if there was more people on to keep the conversations going!

Nice Turnips Sdaji!

(Bet you here that from all the boys, LOL!)

:p

Hix

Nothing wrong with a late night post while you are sobering up...

Junglemad,- he he he. I train them that way. Good fun ah.!

I often get on here late at night, I do 12 hour night shifts sitting at a computer half the time.

Is it late enough now PJ cause boy i have some stories to tell..........

I am turning into a late night pster because my teenager has taken over my computer to play games and chat on MSN...maybe santa had better bring him one of his own and a router

Junglemad,- he he he. I train them that way. Good fun ah.!

i have pretty much untrained my little guy. i took him out today and he only struck at me once when i was getting him out of the tank(he hit dead on target though :roll: ).

don't worry jungle mad its actually possibly to untrain the kill on sight behavior from some of robs snakes.

also a bit off topic but rob the lil fella is doing fantastic hes grown nicely. on fuzzies now. the 4ft setup that i built(using the method you use) is almost complete, just needs doors.

andrew

Its getting that time of night, i have a quarter of a case of Coronas with plenty of fresh lemon to get through..................

Lets rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back