Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats going on tonight up laters just let u know england is winning 1 nil againa paraguy i think thats who they are hahaha

That's actually why i suggested them . Personally I'd like to see here with a coastal , like my 8yr old neice . I've a friend that is breeding childrens pythons but i just can;t seem to get into them . Although i never thought I'd ever get a dragon & I'm picking a beardie up tomorrow :)

Hey crew. Smacked again,. having serious trouble tyo\ping. cant stay for long. sorry

Hey no one invited me to this party!

Seems we have a few insomniacs here..

PMSL

Ahh the beauties of Marraige hey..

That bredli calm down pete?

Haha, ah ok. Ill try and get over there some time tomoz and show ya the new arrivals too.

By the way I broke down on Raby Rd too haha. Hally came and dropped some petrol off for me lol.

Yeah mate, got that PM. shoulda done Leppington I reckon. would have limped in. But then, hey, the joys of youth.

Totally Marie. and now that s 2 nights in a row. I am now going to need a night off some time late next week.

Time off! Hey i spoke to Craig last night he said he has barely seen ya haha.

I suppose he was in hospital for a week.. silly bugger cant stay away from Bali..

I mean't time off from drinking not from working!!! and I am staying away from him and his exotic foreign diseases

You got smacked because you're drinking? Is that right? I was going to say I know all about smacking...but then realised I was talking about spanking :oops: :oops:

You guys talk so much you make a girl have to think too much! Anyone want a Captain Morgan? :p

They flogged 'em Pugs...how are canterbury doing this year? I once saw almost the entire Canterbury team buck naked :D

I was a young thing then- in my teens...so I was happier than the proverbial pig in....... :D :D

The memories are burned into my mind....aaahhhh....lovely musclebound men in no shorts :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back