Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately not, it'll cost you not much less than one of those places for only just over a dozen different rides, but it's all we have now that Wonderland is closed.

k i think the only park we havent been to up here is wet and wild its more water slides and stuff.

I can't remember going to any of them, I've seen pics of myself at Seaworld but it was too long ago to remember much. I went to Surfers just over 3 years ago but it was in January so they were all packed, not worth the money to line up for an hour per ride I don't think.

Lines suck.

I've been to luna park only once in my lifetime. And it really wasn't anything wonderful- great if you're eight....or a drunken teenager.

Been to a few of the others when I was a kid- barely remember them except that my little brother (who was about 7 at the time) nearly fell into a concrete shark pool at seaworld. That scared me half to death!

Its a movie I believe Mark :)

Tarantino is a director. Four rooms is the movie.

If my memory serves me right,

It was a great movie, haven't seen it in years (that reminds me, another thing to waste my money on on ebay). It was in four parts, each by a different writer and director, all star cast: Tim Roth, Bruce Willis, Madonna, Tarentino, Antonio Banderas, etc. Robert Rodriguez made one part, Tarentino made and starred in the last one which was a sort of remake of that old Alfred Hitchcock Presents bit where the guy cut off and collected people's pinky fingers. Tarentino played a director partying after the success of one of his movies with a couple of mates, they had a bet, his car if the other guy could light his Zippo 10 times in a row first go or the other guy's finger if he couldn't (not to keep, they'd go to the hospital to reattach it). Anyway, Tarentino talks a hundred miles an hour almost non-stop for the whole segment and the Bellboy (Roth, who has to bring them the equipment and do the chopping) keeps asking questions but aaaaaanyway, that was Tarentino's subtle way of telling him to shut up.
I use it as my signature to remind myself (unsucessfully) to shut up and stop looking like an idiot on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would've been a much shorter way of answering AntLady, but I'm bored :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cool have to get it out i love Quentin Tarentino.PULP FICTION is my favourite,kill bill was good didnt much like killbill 2.

LOL Rennie...its all good!

I haven't actually seen it myself- so I appreciate the synopsis. :D

I love Pulp Fiction- but thats one movie you gotta watch from start to finish- otherwise you get lost easily!!

I'm ssssooo cold- and I'm all rugged up....I need gloves LOL!

soccer is 4(germany) to 2(costa rica)
for the record i've got 2 beardies, 2 shinglebacks, 14 bluetongues and 5 thick tailed geckos

Yeah 2 didn't have anywhere near as much action, but you have to like Pai Mei and the scene with the black mamba. I love From dusk till dawn and Natural born killers too (not that he directed them, only wrote). He's 1 of my favourites too, along with Rodriguez and Kevin Smith, its so hard to pick one.
I hate it when people ask you what your favourive movie or band or song is hey, you think: crap, where do I start?

I hate that too Rennie- I have SSOO many.

I thought Natural Born was sick! (In the good way!) Excellently written.

AntLady - No worries, you can get lost in that movie watching it start to finish even, I think you need to cut it up and watch it in chronological order :lol:

jordo - Thanks for the update.
I'd love to get some of those thick tail one day, they look so cool!
But I need to do a lot research first, from what I've heard they're nothing like other herps, much cooler temps for a start.

wow you guys can babble on.. cant believe i was silly enough to read the lot..lmao.. Hiya all

Morning Deb, I can't believe how much poo we dribbled either. At least it kept us entertained all night :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back