Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"pulp fiction "is an easy watch compared with "Lost "what going on there.I think i will have to get on dvd and watch it stright through to make sense of Lost

oh and dont believe Pete when he says he MET us all... he stopped by for lunch where I worked and was too dam slack to wait the 20 mins till I finished so I could have a cuppa and meet him properly...lol

Night Deb

Yeah Mark, thats the best way to do it, I can never watch any tv show every week because my shifts are all over the place but I have a mate who got Lost on dvd and loaned it to me, much easier to watch over a week or so than bit by bit. Still waiting for the second season though so I'm a bit behind.

i just remember the show that would probably go in front of Pulp.
Have you watched 'THE SOPRANO'S" its great I have all the dvd series waiting on next to come out

I'm off to bed...will catch up and see if we can make this a saturday nighter too :D

I hated LOST- too much brainwork.

I met Pete for about an hour- then he got itchy feet - the pub was calling, and as we had no babysitter- we couldn't accompany him. Would've liked to sit down and have a proper chat with him another time- but he's a hard man to pin down :)

Nighty night all. Rennie enjoy whats left of your shift.!!

I've never really watched The Sopranos, "its on ma to do list alright"
See you all tonight but I won't be able to chat much, its going to be a busy one!

so im not going to offend anyone here if i start crapping on and pete sorry i missed you in bundy i was at work and i only just got the job my mrs was going to come and see you and in
thegrass

Today in my travels I just missed someone getting tagged on the hand by a large scrubby . Spewin !!! . It sounds nasty but she was fine . But the people i was with ( first timers ) were scared off buying a python for their 9 yr-old daughter so that was a shame .

There needs to be some kind of real life regular meetings of the up-laters...with real drinks...
I just got home from work and damn I'd so love a billion vodkas right about now..

My stock levels are frightfully low . 2 drinks tops . Then my flatmate had better have some grog .

You should prepare better peoples...sheesh!!
Even ants stockpile!

That sucks C- its sad when they get discouraged from one bad experience. My daughter who's nearly 9 would handle anyones snakes- she's just reptile mad - she's seen people get tagged- but she knows that you'll be okay unless its a ven :D

They'll still get a python i think , i just think they realised there is a need for some degree of preparation . They were a little green , that's all . I suggested a jungle or a bredl is what they should get . they're not after a big snake & I'm not really into kiddies worms . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back