Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont give up hope- My niece works in a pet shop- they lost a snake for two months- ended up being between the cage floor and the astro turf stuff (not sure of its exact name). One of the girls was reaching in to take out a different snake that they had been housing in the cage since the first one disappeared and the original snake popped its head out!

Apparently the girl got quite a shock- and a bit of a bonus from her boss :lol:

I lost my spotted python once and sat up all night 'spotlighting' at every little noise I heard. Eventually found her that way.

lol very clever yasmin. i have not got a snake but by the sounds of it they can be fun! i would not give up hope ever, i got a similar story but tragic ending.,
it was my mums birthday and i got home from school to find my tame pet budgie missing from his cage, ( i clipped his wings the day before) anyways i was looking around as our dogs kill the occasional bird for no reason lol so i was looking around for bird feathers ect and their were none.. about 2 hours later my dog ran up to me with him in its mouth! poor little fella looked like a painful death :(

FOOD FOOD FOOD keep it warm and avilable snakes are like teens they will be irrisitably be draw to food. assumeing its in range of the smell and the idea of putting a pinkie in a bottle so he can get in but not out if absolutly fantastic. i think its a marvelous idea.

ive also lost my snake a childreni the first day i got her so only me and my friend saw her ok so i found her the next day in her click clack in a pipe after two hours in the sun

I have frantically searched my enclosures for juvies before! That moment of panic before you find them buried in the substrate or some other unusual spot!

she was but i thought she had escaped in the car and i spent all night searching the car for her to no avail by the way her name is spyda

lost a baby stimmo, 2 weeks later turned up under the lounge, he has gotten out at the start of summer this year, but he hasnt come back this time ..yet, hoping he will come back when it starts to get cold..i still look for him at night, 6 months later, i want give up hope yet...

Geez all these escape stories:shock:Are you trying to put me off get a snake:lol:
Hope they turn up

I lost mine last night ! I came home and my maccy got out ! thankfully I found him about 2 hours later, he was under the lounge :)

Never give up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back