Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice serp :)! How old is this guy now? Any updated pics of your "zebra lacie"??

Awesome pics. This thread is getting better and better. Keep it up. Love those outdoor monitor pits.

I just got this guy today. It's my first monitor so I'm very excited
IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

I just got this guy today. It's my first monitor so I'm very excited
IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

Awesome Tristis, Sax.
Really beautiful animal and I don't blame you for being so proud of him.
He's found his way into a superb home.

Very nice serp :)! How old is this guy now? Any updated pics of your "zebra lacie"??

This guy has been through a few collections, so I'm not sure of his age. He's a grand specimen, though.

Nah, no updated pics of that other one..........maybe soon. :)

Any updated pics of your "zebra lacie"??

By the way, crocdoc was right. The 'zebra' lacie has turned out to be male! He mated with a female back in October, but nothing came off it.

Nice male lacie and setup, Nick!

Thanks David. I still need to include some horizontal branches for him to bask on. The enclosure is all floor space, with not enough vertical/horizontal climbing opportunities.

Last edited:
Great panoptes shot Farma!

Saximus - that little tristis is a stunner! I've just bought a trio off Spongebob so I can't wait to see them when they arrive!

Last edited:
You lot are making me jealous!
I saw a young female Bell's Phase in the flesh the other day and I was just staggered how beautiful she was.

Back