Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another clutch hatched this week so I took some quick shots as I moved them from the incubator into an enclosure.

They're incredibly active and fast, so were scurrying non-stop.
137243146.jpg

137243144.jpg

I tried tilting the tub for one shot, to get them closer together.
137243145.jpg

Oh my crocdoc those are stunning! got anymore pictures?
Thanks! I'll leave them alone for a while to feed and grow and will then start taking individual photographs of them. They colour up after a couple of weeks of growing.

Nice animals crocdoc.
Are they all born with white tongues?
I see in the 3rd pic,the three in the top corner,
the one in the middle has a white tongue.
Am I seeing correct.

cant stop watching these awesom little critters just had one giving me the tough stare005.jpg

A few days ago I snapped some photographs of a young monitor I was sending interstate. This is three weeks' growth, photographed in the same container for scale:
137269210.jpg

Aside from the growth spurt, they really seem to colour up in those first few weeks. Check out how yellow this one turned out to be after a few weeks. The photograph doesn't really show how bright the yellow is. This photo comparison is not to scale.
137269209.jpg

A shot that shows the colour a bit better.
137269543.jpg

Last edited:
here a few more of some of my guys
first up is my black headed
_MG_8511.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

IMG_8520.jpg

here is my sandie which i picked up from tristis on sat
IMG_8546.jpg

IMG_8539.jpg

hard day at work poor little guy crashed lol
IMG_8554.jpg

ackies
reptilespart2052.jpg

reptilespart2061.jpg

IMG_8372.jpg

does any one have a cheap sand monitor and will freight to Gosford or somewhere on the central coast

cheers dave

or does anyone have a small monitor like a black headed for a very cheap price and is on licence
or some type of little monitor

cheers dave

Last edited:
One of my beauitiful lace monitors..
zzz070.jpg

A hatchling spencers monitor no longer mine took the picture before i droped him of, but thought id through this picture up, hes being rude pokeing his tongue at me.
zzz078-1.jpg

Back