Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is at this stage there is no way of being 100% certain that you didn't already have the problem in your collection and by coincidence the outbreak has happened now. And if you have infected his collection is "there is nothing I could have done" good enough. If you said yes then you need to accept the same response from him. It is a horrible thing to happen and I know you need answers about where it came from but the simple truth is there is no way of really knowing and anything else is just speculation.

And had she quarentined she doesn't have a problem does she, your arguments are poor please give up. I did not say any thing bad about HR (I do not know her or have anything against her) I said be careful, do not let your emotions run away with you.

quote 1 HR if I was you I would be concerned that I may have infected the breeders stock.

she returned HIS sick python, so if he Quarantined he has no problem

Quote 2. By sending the sick snake back you may have actually introduced the virus to his stock

if he Quarantined he still has no problem

Mmm another know it all at 16

Mmmm and once again you throwing around insults thinking you are better than everyone else.

Every poster in this thread has had a valid point yet you are still ignoring everyones opinions like they were uttered by a ghost. Take a step back from kissing your own *** sweetheart its getting old.

Please explain why you think anyone under the age of 18 is a know it all as I would LOVE to hear your logic after listening to you ramble like you are god of all reptile knowledge for the last 10 pages.

Mmmm and once again you throwing around insults thinking you are better than everyone else.

Every poster in this thread has had a valid point yet you are still ignoring everyones opinions like they were uttered by a ghost. Take a step back from kissing your own *** sweetheart its getting old.

Please explain why you think anyone under the age of 18 is a know it all as I would LOVE to hear your logic after listening to you ramble like you are god of all reptile knowledge for the last 10 pages.

Vixen it was you and the 16 year old who threw the insults.

Vixen it was you and the 16 year old who threw the insults.

How is me suggesting you may have had OPMV before you aquired the worm infested snake, and that noone knows exactly how either disease is transmitted or how long it takes until symptoms may appear, insulting?

I am merely stating my opinion as you seem to think there are definate facts written down about the disease when theres not. Eg. You suggesting it takes 30 days, saying its transmission is airborne. Noone knows for sure, I am merely trying to help by adding to the list of possibilites before just blaming the seller.

Last edited:
I've read this thread through and have great empathy for the frustration and anger that you have, Horses rule - this would be devastating for anyone, despite whether it is a case of IBD or not.

I have to say though, you have been highly critical of many people who have presented logical views/theories that may conflict with your views.

I think it is appalling to discredit someones opinion on the basis of their age rather than the validity of their argument, particularly when your own is based on a number of unsubstantiated assumptions.

Lizzie

Ok, so the thread doesnt get closed down and to stop difference of opinions.

The 2 sick animals wil be seen by a vet on Sunday.

1 will be euthanised and an autopsy will be performed. Depending on what is found will depend on whether further animals are euthanised.

An autopsy will not provide a 100% guaranteed result however it will point to suggestive conditions and or diseases.

Once we get the results we will post them and we can then all discuss them.

The animal / s that will be ethanised will not be dying in vain and will at least be contributing to science and a better understanding of snake diseases.

The dead snakes will then have harvest tissues taken to develop a test for OPMV.

So until then thank you to all who have supported us and offered advice and support and well wishes.

No ones been named here.

yes youre right horsesrule you havent.you have only refered to ballarat,however when i pm'ed you to find out you did reply very fast so im presuming and running with your probability theory you did so to anybody who asked there for you have effectively named the seller which is indeed leaving you open to defimation

yes youre right horsesrule you havent.you have only refered to ballarat,however when i pm'ed you to find out you did reply very fast so im presuming and running with your probability theory you did so to anybody who asked there for you have effectively named the seller which is indeed leaving you open to defimation

I have only stated the truth about where the snake that died and the one that was returned sick was purchased from.

I have an autopsy to back me up that the snake was sick when i got it.

There is no legal case as i have said and i will say again truth is a complete defence to slander. And there is no slander.

Our priority is getting to the bottom of whats going on here.

Last edited:
hey horse caching ha ha by the way theres no way your been keeping snakes for 20 years reading your other posts and threads you no jack all about snakes and the laws and useing to much mite spray even just in the cages will kill your snakes trust me i know and who the hell users mite spray when ya don't have mites anyway oh you do lol :rolleyes: have a nice day paul

HEY WERE IN MELBOURNE DID YOU GET IT,i ask as i live in Melbourne
and wouldnt want to buy from the same supplier.

OK PEOPLE I KNOW FOR A FACT that the snake that was handed back is doing great eatin 3 rats no worries all the other snakes in the shop are all good and that is fact and i know some other stuff but icant say ha ha caching cheers paul from ballarat :lol:

OK PEOPLE I KNOW FOR A FACT that the snake that was handed back is doing great eatin 3 rats no worries all the other snakes in the shop are all good and that is fact and i know some other stuff but icant say ha ha caching cheers paul from ballarat :lol:

Yeah sure lol

With the amount of snakes this seller has im sure a simmilar healthy replacement is being talked about.

Clearly your another employee just spinning ****

to the dude who runs this site how long would this thread last if the person you know who. was a sponsor

Yeah sure lol

With the amount of snakes this seller has im sure a simmilar healthy replacement is being talked about.

Clearly your another employee just spinning ****
that is fact come up and have a look and i dont work there i make lollies at the mars bar factory

to the dude who runs this site how long would this thread last if the person you know who. was a sponsor

So they now want to buy a sponsorship to try and restrict free speach and the fact this seller sold 2 snakes 1 which died 1 which was in poor condition.

This just confirms what many of us now know.

no just making a point because this site could be lible. spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back