Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey i just recently asked for diamond pics but im also interested in seeing some of the other reptiles kept so if you have a reptile (interesting, abnormal or normal) plz post your pic here...
cheers

heres my coastal named bitey
and my bredlie named squeeze

Attachments

• bitey 19th june.jpg
    bitey 19th june.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 126
  • bredlie.JPG
    bredlie.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 145
here are my guys (all guy's) diamond- 3 years and 110cm CB dragon- 14 months and 50cm Spotted Python- 11 months and 45cm...

Hey Bundy what a great looking BHP how old is he and whats he like,Im looking to get a BHP but will have to buy WA.

My baby pictures

Hey guys!

This is my little baby girl, she is a coastal carpet python ive only had her for about 2 months, she is a cranky little thing, but she is slowly getting out of that habit by me sticking my hand in and grabbing her out at unexpected times, little poopy baby girl, but I love her bitey or not!

Attachments

• DSCF0032.JPG
    DSCF0032.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 111
Hey guys!

This is my little baby girl, she is a coastal carpet python ive only had her for about 2 months, she is a cranky little thing, but she is slowly getting out of that habit by me sticking my hand in and grabbing her out at unexpected times, little poopy baby girl, but I love her bitey or not!
Hope you dont turn that light on while she is up there

heres my jungle carpet python...

Attachments

• alexa tree4.jpg
    alexa tree4.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 74
  • snake 028.jpg
    snake 028.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 64
  • snake 048.jpg
    snake 048.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 70
Hope you dont turn that light on while she is up there

totally agree with coxy

i would be looking at covering that flurotube ASAP. that could end up in tragedy - either a very crispy python or one cut to ribbons....

coastal

yeah that is the first and only time she has tried to climb up on that light, usually she sun bakes under the heating lights, so no crispy snake here. I have just got covers on all the lights now, so dont freak out. she just thought she was very clever, cause i put a new log in the enclosure so she was just sussing it out at that time.

female coastal:

femalesnake1-1.jpg

male coastal:

malesnake1.jpg

here are some pics of my freaky dragon called Quinn, he has 5 legs and 6 toes on one foot.

210307b021a.jpg

26-1.jpg

Athena one of my SW Coastal Carpets
0102-19.jpg

Miss Piggy mummy Woma
0102-18.jpg

Ebony - baby BHP
0102-4.jpg

Wheatbelt Stimmies
27.jpg

Munty the Olive Python
0102-15.jpg

Just some of my babies, love em all and too many to share. You can look at my website if you want to see more.

They are some awesome BHPs Mr Bredli are they the bumblebee form? Absolutely stunning!!!
And i am just dying seeing everyone else pics of Jungles, Diamonds, and all the reptiles i am not allowed to keep here in Wait Awhile.... :) just be happy with what i have for the moment...one day....dream on...gotta have dreams :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back