Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that..

This happens so so often, I just don't get why people use light covers, none of the biggest breeders in NSW use them for this reason...

Its a hard lesson to learn mate, but do away with them from now on.

Don't know about NSW breeders, but Simon Stone from SouthernX certainly recommends them, in fact in his articles, strongly recommends them, as he says it is only a matter of time before they wrap around a heat lamp.

I lost a diamond in the same way .My heart goes out to you .RIP Ziggy ,and My Crikey too !

May Ziggy be enjoying the wide open planes of heavan and as many critters as she can eat.
I am very sorry to hear of your loss and may time heal your hurt.
Its hard to lose anything especially something so close to you.
R.I.P. Ziggy a very cool lil stimmie
Mel n Family

aww thats so sad i had a juvie olive get cought in its light cover once but the lights where off but since then i dont use them

I'm going to stick to the old fashioned light cage covers. They seem like the safest bet now.

Once again, thank you everyone for your kind comments.

poor ziggy

was the brand of the lght cge repta?
because i bourt a few of thier globs, and lamps, and the globs lasted about 2 days each, and the lamp about one month,, i found that product to be very dodgy

Yes, it was a repta light cage cover - I will NEVER use them again. Infact they are in the bin.

hey Chris,
i am so sorry for your loss. stimmie's are one of the best snakes.
chin up, can get much worse therefore it will get better.
: ) Whisper

I'm really sorry for your loss. It's never easy when you loose a family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back