Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TedBundy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hia folks,

Boredom has set in and I wanna know what reptile you first bought!
Mine was a beautiful blue tongue skink named "Salami"

2 jungle pythons, which has quickly turned to 3.

Are you a serial killer?

2 jungle pythons, which has quickly turned to 3.

Are you a serial killer?

Nah, made a bad choice of name when I entered and couldn't be bothered making a new account. Though it may be worth it if people take offence.

Ours was our lovely little spotted "Ruby". She was brought for our son, as he was a big fan of Steve Irwin and had a great interest in reptiles. I was a tad scared of snakes at the time, but now 8 years on and we have 6 snakes and the family loves them. Even my hubby, surprise, surprise, who wouldn't even come near me after I had handled Ruby has caught the addiction!

A trio of darwin carpets albinos

Male; Kubla

Females; Aphrodite & Nephatite

Nah, made a bad choice of name when I entered and couldn't be bothered making a new account. Though it may be worth it if people take offence.

Don't really care, mate. I was just joking. Are you a fan of his? Not in the way that you like murder, just out of interest? I've researched tons of serial killers, it's quite interesting.

Don't really care, mate. I was just joking. Are you a fan of his? Not in the way that you like murder, just out of interest? I've researched tons of serial killers, it's quite interesting.

I know you meant no offence. :) I find the whole subject fascinating aswell

garden skinks from the backyard :D Just kidding, a bearded dragon named Rocko. Yes how original....

Coastal Carpet named Ari :) She was a great snake, but I sold her for Levis's ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back