Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one I bought was an adult spotted python. I don't have her anymore, I spent some time around larger snakes and I decided to build up a collection of those. That being said, most of my snakes are 2 years old and younger, I have an adult male coastal, not sure of his age but he's about 7ft. Very placid animal and a good feeder... after he's finished acting like a princess sniffing his dinner for 20 minutes and wiping his mouth :D

Gifted, when I was 6, I got an adult Eastern Bluey.
Bought, on the 19th of Feb. this year, I got a Centralian Bluey.

a bearded dragon named squishie.at my age of 38 i finally caught the bug,now we have 4 beardies,1 gex,1 jungle,1 childrens,1 woma and breeding pr of bredlis.

waiting foe my albino,just haven't told hubby yet.

mine was a hatchie spotted python which i have now 7 snakes all up and other reptiles too. and now about to breed her too.

2 fem, central beardies one brown one yellow, soon to have a white later this year, hopefully soon, wheatbelt stimmi, black patternless childreni, and coastle

Monte the bearded dragon! Still have him and he turns 13 this year, I've had him for 11 of those years! :)

spiro the beardie =] like spiro the dragon. I only had him for about a year before my little brother released him... =/

Olive Python hatchling, now she's just over a year old and already 6 foot :D

red eared slider hatchies, cute as a button but i was like 6 at the time :/ (before i came to aussie)

Last edited:
Western Hognose snake called Homer when i was 8 years old :) (i did live in the UK by the way lol)

My first was a Diamond python. High yellow female. I still have her 9 years later.

A blonde spotted yearling female , my oldest twin son called her Lizzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back