Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think of my dream diamonds, that's what's in my mind! Absolutely gorgeous :D I'd build the enclodure for em :p

As I said guys. The best I have seen for a long time. I have been told by its owner it is one of ten from a single clutch that he hung onto. According to the owner the rest are just as nice or even nicer. :shock:

you guys who live in sydney are definitely very lucky to have an opportunity to show your animals at events like this, and also to get to see other peoples animals. i am very jealous!
and to get an enclosure like that for entering your animals, makes a $75 entry fee seem very acceptable to me.
bigguy, is the hinged bit at the back of the cage just for accessing the lighting area etc., and if so how is it sealed off inside the cage to keep the snake away. do they use glass or perspex?
that diamond python is an absolute beauty! whilst i am very jealous of you all in sydney for the above reasons, financially it is probably better for me to stay up here, otherwise i would be spending all my money on reptiles which would not go down to well with management!

That diamond is a cracker!! I dont think ive seen better!

Paddy. the fluro compartment is divided from the main cage by powder coated, perferated metal sheeting

thanks for that bigguy, it looks like a useful and not too complicated design for more enclosures in the future!

I found out today that the winners of yesterdays show now compete against the winners of the South Coast show at the finals at the expo. Should be interesting to say the least.

the guy with that diamond told me he had a few adults that looked the same as that at home which he going to try and breed this year.

I found out today that the winners of yesterdays show now compete against the winners of the South Coast show at the finals at the expo.

That will definately make this the biggest and best reptile show that (correct me if i'm wrong) Australia has ever seen. Being a member of the South Coast Herp Society, I was at the show back in April, and there were some truly stunning animals there! Wild Australia Expo is definately going to be a must see.

Baritji said:
Wow, that has to be the first diamond I have ever liked the look of. I have seen nice ones, but not good enough for me to bother making an enclosure for them...but that snake is...WOW :D

mmm, dunno, looks like it could be an inter.................................

interesting diamond.

[*wipe drool away from mouth#] that is one extremely good looking diamond.

Regards Ether

Peter, Inter..... my a&#e. Thats a pure mellow yellow Diamond probably a decendant from Central Coast parents :D

Yeah Dave. Its amazing how many people think intergrade when they see an outstanding pure Diamond. This colour phase used to be common in some localities here on the Central Coast in the past.

Has anyone ever seen a real intergrade that looks like that with perfect gold/yellow rosettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back