Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I added a couple more images to the Animals gallery from the visit to Pails.

was great to meet you to hix, you will have to make it to the next one your part of the VIC crew now :)

Interstaters travelling to the gatherings

Hix said:
I had a fantastic time in Victoria, despite the crappy weather. Spent all day driving back yesterday, and couldn't get online last night, otherwise I would have posted here earlier.

hey Hix it was great to meet you. It is a good thing that I did not wear my chondro t-shirt because it is exactly the same as yours! :shock:

I am very impressed at the interestate visitors that make the journey for the Vic gatherings.

count me in for nick's. this time i'll drink for both days :D .

nick where did that magic esky go that wanted me to drink :D :lol:

awesome guys! nick can i bring my dog? otherwise she's going on a holiday too lol :D

I hope you guys are going to invite some of us Sydney siders along....... :lol:

yyyaaaayyyyy hugs! ya gotta come :D. and greg has to too :D and nomi and sam and hix have to come back...ah heck everybody has to lol

Cool, maybe Greg and myself might get down there for the next one. :)

I added a couple more images to the Animals gallery from the visit to Pails.

:D You did a good job my dear husband...I didn't even realize you had taken so many great pix while at Roy's!

It is good there were so many good photgraphers, makes it nice to remember and we can share our day with those that could not make it. :wink:

And thanks to everyone else who made me feel welcome - Zoe, SW, Westham, Stevo, Nigmax, Ricko and Woma_n, Stockeh and Haley, Daavid and Judy, dhanson and Jacob, Hey_I'm_Sam and Nome.

the pleasure was ours Hix, fantastic to meet you! Look forward to seeing you again. :D :D

It is good there were so many good photgraphers, makes it nice to remember and we can share our day with those that could not make it

lol like my one photo and stevo's 2 before our cameras died :lol:

If the melbournites organise a barbie between the 15th and 21st of January, i can come along to say gday (thats if im welcome :( ) LOL

:D :wink: Zoeeeeee!!! U sweet thang U!!! I really enjoyed seeing you again and giving you that biiiig squeezy hug!!! and your cute lil T-shirt was kewell, felt nice too :wink:

Your fishy tattoo pic turned out great!

Zoeeeeee!!! U sweet thang U!!! I really enjoyed seeing you again and giving you that biiiig squeezy hug!!! and your cute lil T-shirt was kewell, felt nice too

Your fishy tattoo pic turned out great!

lol thanx jude it was great seeing you too! you give good hugs ;) :D

Re: Interstaters travelling to the gatherings

herptrader said:
hey Hix it was great to meet you. It is a good thing that I did not wear my chondro t-shirt because it is exactly the same as yours! :shock:

Actually, I saw someone else wearing one yesterday in Craigs Critters in Wangaratta!

Lol

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back