Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glimmerman said:
This is my yearling Darwin Carpet Python. I think it may actually be a "Pygmy" Darwin as it eats like a trooper and is only 35 cms. I love its beautiful nature. It is the most placid reptile I have ever owned. I recommend them to anyone. :lol:

Love the pics guys. It's good to see such fine specimens it this crazy herpers world.

:wink:
Don't touch the bitey end of that darwin.

excuse the ignorance but is that not a viper? looks like one.....

It's the most 'viper-like' Australian elapid there is (i believe), but it is actually an elapid.. it's a Death Adder.

I want to play too.

necksml5wn.jpg

Well it's really nice to see all this gorgeous animals getting posted, this is far better than watching tele :D :D so please keep them coming, here's one of my womas

i love the bright red bands alot of the Uluru's i have seen seem to have alot darker bands i reckon yours look pretty hot

cheers Sam

Hi All,
With all these fantastic pics of such beautiful pythons, I thought I should ad one of mine, hope you like her! My beautiful Mitchling!...

Just in case you were wondering Mitchling is about 18 months old. Here is a pic of a hatchie I got this season!

SnakePower said:
Just in case you were wondering Mitchling is about 18 months old. Here is a pic of a hatchie I got this season!

WOAH!

What is that, and how can I get one! :p

They are all just awesome lookin snakes, and now I have added about 5 more to my "Must Buy" list!!

I will post some later tonight. Great everyone!!

Never sick of seeing snakes

pugsly said:
Only 1!!!!!

Man.. dont think I can restrict myself to only posting one python.. better put up at least 120 photos of it then.. :wink:

Think I'll sit this one out, Im sure ya all sick of seeing my snakes!!

Don't be stupid Pugsly. That's what the kids and I live for. :p We love it when people post pics of their animals.

We can never ever see too many pics or have too may animals. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back