Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yvettenjosh

Not so new Member
Reaction score
what a terrible end to a great night. last night after going to a mates for some drinks we returned home to find our bredli and coastal gone click clacks and all. i couldnt believe it i've spent the whole night up thinking of who would have done this to us. it makes it so much worse our first snake phatty the bredli was given to me for valentines day and nothing can now replace her. who ever has done this to us is scum why come into my house and steal my babies not even the $200 rent money was taken arrgh it makes me so mad. hopefully we find out who did this to us and get our babes back, fingers crossed.

happens more and more oftern.. hope you can track them down.

Seems snakes are becoming more valuable than petrol....Hope you catch them.

sorry to hear that mate :( its no good i hope you catch the pricks that took them..... and ppl wonder why breeders dont trust ppl any more :( :( :( :(

OMFG not again. what the hell is going on????
I'm sorry for your loss hun, seems to be happening all the time, aarrggg. i hope you find them, and the SKUMMMM that took them.

its just unbelievable i wouldve have rathered they took the tv, xbox everything but them coz they just cant be replaced it sux my boy wants to torture who ever did it not good. thanks guys for ur support

Sorry for your loss :( Hope you get some good news. Seems SE QLD is a risky place to keep herps atm?

seems all the theives know where they are looking, sadly enough it could
only be those who you have shown or told about your collection.. the common
cat theif would probably be more interested in the cash/appliances ect..

So sorry to hear that mate.I couldn't even begin to imagine what your feeling right now:( Did you call the police, because although they can't do alot they make begin to take these thefts seriously if they are aware how common this is becoming!! Hope you get them back

Kyro:)

I just don't understand some people... scum doesn't even begin to cover it when describing them. :x

I'm so very sorry for your loss, particularly with the sentimental value of your bredli... I hope you manage to get them back and more so I hope the b*****ds who stole them get what's coming to them.

I think this got mentioned on a previous thread. Can snakes be microchipped> That would help get them back perhaps. if the micro chip had to be recorded on the annual reports back to the authorities each year.

JMO

That sux mate! This is the second time in as many weeks a herp theft has occurred up North.

yer some snake breeders do microchip there animals. sorry to here the bad news mate i really hope you get them back. sad thing is it may possably be the same person hitting several keepers.

Terrible news, sorry to hear. Just let us know when you find out who has them, i'm sure there will be MANY people readly for a linch mob.

guys i dont think giving out your adress, on websites and stuff is a good idea if you have a collection, only to trusted buyers, it would be safer to say no more adress giving espec. in like convo's like this for example, anyone who types in python in google aus. can find this site, or be going through it..

it sickens me that people would do that,

i feel so sorry for you, it sucks when people steal, especially pets. hope you catch them...

check petlink that sites kinda known for dodgy sales, and stolen stuff, or elliegal exotics... GOOD LUCK, hope you get them back

Sorry to hear mate, i don't know what i would do if someone were to steal my herps!

This someone that has either been to your place or a friend of someone who konws you have snakes. If this was normal junkies looking for a quick pinch to make some money they would have taken the rent money and other small items as well.

How many people know you have snakes and know where you live? I'd be looking at someone that may have experience with snakes and maybe someone with a bit if a dodgy histiry as well.

Hope you get them back. Were the police called and did they get finger prints? How did they get intoy our place? Did you contact the neighbours to see if they observed anything?

We all have collections. No matter how big or small. It would be great to show off our collections to everyone but unfortunately with the way things are today we can't. I have been lucky to get to know a few people with extensive collections. They have welcomed me and the kids into their homes and shown us some wonderful animals. This is a priveledge. These people know who they are and I would do anything for them. They are always welcome at my place.

All these people stealing parts of collections or complete collections take a good look at yourself. Whether it is one snake you are taking, 2 snake, 10 snakes or complete collections you are destroying people faith. You are taking things that they treasure and have spent many years working on. I also have know doubt that some of these crooks are on this site and other sites. If you think they are not your dreaming.

I know what I would do and would be only too happy to fly up to whereever they are to deal out some justice.

I hope you are reunited with your babies.

Think positive,

Shane

Im starting to believe it's an aps member doing it as ive noticed more and more member's are being robbed i know i for one am going to stop posting picture's of my snake's as it's just showing this mungral what you own and what enclosure's to look for when it break's into your place...

Sorry to hear about your loss mate fingers crossed and you will get them back again

It seems odd that they only took your snakes.

Anyone who's shown a particular interest lately? Or have you said anything or revealed your address etc to someone new?

I'd be suspecting everyone until they could be eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back