Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazzard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hazza - rd

My son's name is Harry and he often gets called Hazza for short. He's always had a habit of leaving toys and junk wherever he goes. So we call him hazza-rd area!

I received criticism that hazard only has 1 Z lol. You know who you are!
Of course i'm not saying i'm a grammar or spelling expert like one of you in particular (you know who you are)! but that's the story!

What is the story behind your usernames there are some strange ones!

well ummmmmm bel adams
lol adams :)

mines not that exciting

bel : )

well, nikki is like my name , elmo is my dogs name, 10 is when the age i came to this site

My names Jos, and the day I joined up on APS, everyone kept calling me Jozz, I even got quotes sent to me with 'Jozz', so thats why! I really hate it and wish I could change it!!! Probably never realised how addicted I would get to the site, and have to see the user name soooooo much! :)

Let's put it this way - I would get an infraction if I told the story about my name...

But I will tell you it's an accronym...

It's actually SLiM the 6y was added for the benefit of our american friends who think the kiwi way of saying six is sex.

The 'i' is silent in the SLiM just like it was in CHiPs (Californian Highway Patrol - remember that one? Ponch... And the blonde guy....)

Otherwise... That's it! Nothing sinister at all!

hahahaha , thats an easy one , I act like a "mick" minus the M and with a D on the start :D

Let's put it this way - I would get an infraction if I told the story about my name...

But I will tell you it's an accronym...

It's actually SLiM the 6y was added for the benefit of our american friends who think the kiwi way of saying six is sex.

The 'i' is silent in the SLiM just like it was in CHiPs (Californian Highway Patrol - remember that one? Ponch... And the blonde guy....)

Otherwise... That's it! Nothing sinister at all!

:shock: slime is sexy?

erm?

Well while i was in highschool i was really into metal and particularly the band slipknot.. anyway one of my friends called me slip freak because on a mufti day i wore my slipknot cap and t-shirt/s to school and i just found it amusing at the time.. although my nickname around the worksites is either stretch or lurch (from the adams family) because of me being around 6'8

Mine isnt too exciting either just that Mrs Shep is what my boyfriend calls me cause he reckons we're like an old married couple and Shepherd is his last name and the 77 is the year I was born... thats it.... :D

Yeah Im wondering how slim is sexy too?????

Natrix -Natrix is the latin name for the Grass Snake , the first ever snakes I caught as a kid in England . I emigrated to Aus at age 13 and with-in the first week I caught a blue tongue , a beardie & an eastern water dragon & saw a Diamond . It was then that I realised I was in paradise.

i got my name after the .22 hornet firearm:p

uhm i have a scorpion so i called it scorps (which now i wish i could change as i have alot of herps as well lol

When I lived with my brother we all got a nickname, mine was Mertle ( I have no idea why!)
brothers was Rambo as he is an ex-service man, and the names just stuck!:)

Miss B is short for Miss Behavin' - my username on another forum :D

My kids wantsd to play a game on the Maggi Noodle website & to play you have to put your whole name in & it then spits out a computer generated username for you based on the letters in your real name, & yep mine came back as Kyro & it stuck:)

My name is Bryony :D

But the best bit is that everyone thinks i have a 'real' name ;)

I embrace my,
desire to,
feel the rhythm, to
feel connected,
enough to step aside and,
weep like a widow, to
feel inspired, to
fathom the power, to
witness the beauty, to
bathe in the fountain, to

swing on the spiral, to

swing on the spiral, to

swing on the spiral of
our divinity and
still be a human

Lyrics from Tool's Lateralus.....

At high school in Music we had to do an assignment on our favourite bands and disect them instrumentally, lyrically, phsyically etc and i got in a quite heated argument (doesnt sound like me at all lol) and the agrument ended with him telling me to *beep* off and not wanted to get suspended (again) i told him to go swing on the spiral (because yes i am a music nerd too LMAO)......

Went from there I was called spiral for years... have the lateralus alex grey's flaming eye tattooed on the back of my neck and will probably get the spiral pattern sooner or later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back