Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAH

Yeah well mine says " ADIDAS- Proud Shoe Sponsor of The Beijing China Olympic Games 2008 " and then has the full list of all athletes who competed.

The outline hurt the most.

Is that like one of those names on a grain of rice things? :) :)

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
nice i cant wait to finish mine =D after 3 hrs i bailed it started hurting a bit lol but he catered to my ego and told me he doesnt do more than 3 hrs stints LOL

Last edited:
Yeah 3 hours is a good stint...after that the adrenaline starts to wear thin and your body goes into recovery mode... As a tattooist as well I would imagine 3 hours of focusing hard on a pretty small space would start to wear thin too hey ;)

Yeah I've had a five hour session and I wanted to die. I vowed I wouldn't get any more after that. That was January and I've had two more since haha. HP was it you who posted the Yoda and Darth tatts? I wanted to show my fiancee but couldn't find the pic...

I think I have a high tolerance to pain... had a few full days booked in ( 7-8 hrs) in the past and I was fine..

Or ya all a bunch of woooses :D

I'm with u bluey i think everyone must feel it really different I had three 6-7 hr sits within a 4week period on my sleeve and thought it was pretty easy haha

Cheers sam

Pineapple Kitten that tattoo is pretty cool being an.........ambigram did you say? although I wouldn't have been able to read it without a translation :? though now I can see it. Mungus, I seem to recall watching a TV show once about a bloke who got a snake tattoo..........lets just say it was tattooed all the way onto his head as well so sometimes it was a snake, sometimes it was a snake with a gaping mouth etc. there was absoloutely no flesh left uncoloured down there made me cringe to no end, I imagine the healing time would have been terrible too, popping scabs every morning..............hopefully I've kept it PG enough

........ HP was it you who posted the Yoda and Darth tatts? ............

Yeah mate the original drawing is in the Photoshop thread I think..... but the tattoo itself is here: not the best pic cuz the ink was still fresh... much cleaner now.....

282366_227504807282614_100000692891082_703730_215567_n.jpg

Yeah mate the original drawing is in the Photoshop thread I think..... but the tattoo itself is here: not the best pic cuz the ink was still fresh... much cleaner now.....

282366_227504807282614_100000692891082_703730_215567_n.jpg

lol shaved nipples!!!

I have one black and one blue tattooed nipple , lol

Yeah man had to get the whole area shaved- I was like dude Im doing my own nipples man- unless you're insured for nipple loss.

Ive had a few good nights out though Paul that have ended with black and blue nipples ;)

By the way what are you doing checking out my sweet nipples man?

......you should be admiring the ink. I'm starting to doubt you even have any tats HAHA

Last edited:
IMG_0356.jpg

I got this last Thursday so it's still a but scabby and shiny from the bepanthen. The sketch was just black and white so I had to come up with colours for it. I ended up just printing it out and playing with the old colour pencils. I'm really impressed with what the artist did from my crappy pencil art.
It also looks more round and less mongy in person but I just can't seem to get a good photo

Last edited:
Better? I don't understand this thing sometimes... Should just stick with photobucket I think

Here's an owl i had put in yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 183
Last edited: