Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mossie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Heres a pic of my dogs, i have a cat to but hes not good with photos as hes black so he doesnt show up well in pictures...
IMG_0038.jpg
This is a picture of my male rocky
pups1.jpg
This is a pic of a couple of pups we had
IMG_0588.jpg
And this is a pic of my pregnant female, this is the only good photo of her as shes a full on girl and you cant get a good shot of her whilst shes bouncing around

besides my handful of reptiles i have a cat and a shark :)

Attachments

• kitty w box.JPG
    kitty w box.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 346
  • shark01.JPG
    shark01.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 212
  • shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 214
Bamboo shark penny? As most know i have a nice little collection of spiders, scorps, pedes, roaches etc.

The Zoo...

Apart from my reptiles I have three dogs (mini foxies) named Super, Diesel and Maxi. A dwarf lop earred rabbit name Freckles, guinea pigs King and Queenie, and a rat named Xeb. My reptiles are 2 beardies (Placebo and Asylum) EWD (Charlie) Eastern Bluey (George) Alpine Blotched Bluey (unnamed as yet) Stimson's (Salazar) and marbled gecko (Padfoot).

Pics of some of them...

Attachments

• Freckles4.jpg
    Freckles4.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Super.jpg
    Super.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 138
  • dragons.jpg
    dragons.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 145
  • max&dies.jpg
    max&dies.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 141
  • King&Queen.jpg
    King&Queen.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 148
My Babies... :D

Our Boy Bobby (our devil)

IMG_0493.jpg

Our Girl Nara (our Angel)...

Nara023.jpg

I have three female mice. I got them to breed snake snacks but discovered that I just can't bring myself to kill mice so now they have a very comfortable life as pets and I buy my snakes food!

I have 1 hand raised cockatiel named Gav, 10 or so breeding cockatiels in an aviary, 10 or so budgies in an aviary. I use to have black cockatoo's and eclectus parrots. I also have 20 or so fish tanks of all sizes but to name all of them fish it would take me all day.

Cheers

Cameron

I have three female mice. I got them to breed snake snacks but discovered that I just can't bring myself to kill mice so now they have a very comfortable life as pets and I buy my snakes food!

Just walk out of the room while you gas them. Or get someone else to do it. He he.

Cameron

3 cocketeils, 2 budgies, a shetland sheepdog (rusty!) and some siamese fighters! but the best pet of all is my darling george :p
regards,

Nat ;)

my galah........

pinkgalah4681.jpg

my ringneck........

idianringneck4683.jpg

my doves, aka, snake food.........

dovebaby4668.jpg

my dog, he hates cameras...........

sammi4787.jpg

my garbage deposal unit, aka kain........... he loves mice and rats...........

kain4970.jpg

my bonnie...........

bonnie4972.jpg

my pet rats and mice, i keep them really cold so they don't get heat stroke..............

freezerfull5691.jpg

got some rats, scorps and spiders, but only have pics of one spider and some of the scorps at the moment, but who wants to see a rat anywayz.....;)

Attachments

• P1010128.jpg
    P1010128.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 215
  • P1010133.jpg
    P1010133.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 202
i have plenty more, but no pics, we have, 1 canary, 1 peachface, 1 co ckateal, heaps of goldfish, sailfin mollies, convicts, guppies, platies, hermit crabs, 2 other dogs, a couple other cats, thousands of live mice and rats,

this is a fresh water crab.......

crabsfreshwater4989.jpg

strawberry hermit crab.........

hermitcrabs4789.jpg

Do you know what species the crab is or where it came from?

not sure on species, but they came from the local creeks, my nephew found them in the creek that runs behind his house, they sell them in the petshops for about $30.00, very interesting to watch, and they are great at catching fish, it's amazing how quick they ambush their food, they ate most of mums guppies before we knew what was happening to them, now they have their own tank.

This is Abbie the Scabby Yabbie...

attachment.php

She's not really a yabbie as much as a jungle river prawn, but Abbie the Jungle River Prawn didn't sound as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back