Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat, Pixie
IMG_0341.jpg

Lord Quillan
IMG_0182.jpg

The rather unattractive Maggie:p
IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Raffie when we shaved him
IMG_1636.jpg

Plus two annoying toy poodles, one other cat, fish, and of course the reptiles:)

no offence but how can you like cats and have pythons aswell . And isn't that a bit risky having snakes and pythons

Miss O, Oh my god Pixie is SO cute!!! youve posted her photo before havent you?

And Spilota your baby is gorgeous :)

no offence but how can you like cats and have pythons aswell . And isn't that a bit risky having snakes and pythons
I share my room with reptiles and cats. Everyone gets along alright. But when I leave the room, the cats have to leave too, just in case.

Miss O, Oh my god Pixie is SO cute!!! youve posted her photo before havent you?
Thankyou, and yes I have posted her photos up once before:D

not unless you let your snakes live in the same cage/room as your cat, i've never saw a cat open a snake cage yet, but it's possible................

how many people that keep snakes have a pet mouse or rat? no difference,

yes their is a difference because they are probably going to feed it to there snake

the reason why I don't like cats is because they kill native wildlife including (snakes), anyway I will stick to my snakes!

hey snakeman, thats fine mate, but you asked how can you like cats and have pythons aswell . And isn't that a bit risky having snakes and pythons, i answered your question, but now you changed the question,

and remember this thread was asking for peoples other pets, not asking who liked cats and who didn't,

and you might get a shock how many snake owners have pet rodents, that aren't snake food,

everybody to there own, cats are no different to any other pets, if looked after they are great, if not, they are a pest,

I am getting a rabbit (JOANBUNNY!!!) and I have snakies :D

sorry, I wasn't trying to argue I just thought it was a bit unusual

2 chihuahuas's one is pregger's, kandi and poncho, 1 cockatoo charlie, 1 siamese fighter zoidberg, 4 pythons rainbow, magic, precious and boe and 2 f rats the girls and 1 boy feddie, plus numerous mice called history. 1 husband 1son force of nature and 1 daughter princess.oh and one cat called princess moody and snarly like the daughter lol cheers debbie

sorry, I wasn't trying to argue I just thought it was a bit unusual

thats ok mate, no offence taken, but i know it's very common for reptile owners to have cats and rodents as pets, and even bunnys, i'd have bunnys if i could,

Yay JOANBUNNY!

I will post pics when I get her/him :D

this is coco a 7 month old staffy x.we got her a month ago from the rspca and she is very naughty!
000_0437.jpg

000_0433.jpg

and this is monty a charles,his 12 and very very dum.oh we got him from the rspca years ago and he cant talk cause they choped his voice cords out and he was all beaten up!! his so dum but cute
000_0438.jpg

this is fred,lol gotta love him.
fred33.jpg

we also have a cat but shes always out trying to pick up male cats!lol
and 2 fish

besides my python's i have a Pure Bullterrier 'Buster' a Rainbow Lorries "Harry" a Red Collared Lorrie "Sally" about 30 various Cichlids and 20 odd various Catfish a Blue Yabby "Lucky" and the newest members are 6 Low Down Dirty RATS.

Photos will be posted once my New Camera ARRIVES:D

These are my gorgeous boys... Charlie & Frankie... Still hanging out for Bump to buy me a beardie :) hehe...
CharlieatBens.jpg
Frankie.jpg

well this sux i am at work and if i was at home i could post picture oh well have to wait now.
but just incase u were wondering my zoo consists of:
a 18yr old chihua tammy, a 2yr old labrador midnight,a walking fish blacky (he floats), my blue tongue ziza, a bearded dragon named spikie(he is my baby), a yellow ringneck destiny, a group of goldfish ganster, fingers and yumyum, and my little baby jingles a shihtese who resently had a double knee operation that took 2.5hours . any way i think that is it apart from the avary birds that i keep at my boyfriends house . thank god i am a veterinary nurse and i get vet bill discounts. pictures to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back