Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pic5.JPG

P3150468.JPG

I have 3 French Bulldogs, 1 G/Shepherd, 1 Pom x, Alexandrines, Ringnecks, Cockatiels, Budgies, Bourkes, Scarlets, Canarys, Budgies, Finches. 4 Horses. And my snakes, beardies and geckoes.

1 Kelpie, 1 cat, 1 rabbit, 6 Rainbow Lorikeets, 4 Indian Ringnecks (plus 2 new babies :)), 2 Galahs, 2 Sun Conures, 2 Green Cheek Conures, Tropical Fish and my reptiles.

i have 100s of beautiful fluffy little white mice and hooded rats. I don't bother naming them because they aren't around long enough to get attached to.

Here's a few pics of my lovable bozo.
He's the smartest stupid dog ever :lol:
Love the devil look in his eyes
pictures049.jpg

Him being a bozo while laying with my dad
solja002.jpg

He is packed away for another journey, he like's his hides. I think he's learning stuff from the snakes :lol:
solja024.jpg

And my favourite, this is when he stole my car....:evil: :p
09-03-07_0402.jpg

Aww I used to have an Alsation German Shephard. He cost $600 (back then that was a very expensive dog) and we had him for about 6 years until he got stolen right out of our backyard. He was the best dog. :(

they're unreal dogs, and lots of people seem to have them stolen
i need a security dog to protect my security dog

nawwww i love German Shepards they are awesome dogs.

My father has been in the police force for the last 25yrs and we have had numerous police dog training puppies stay with us for short periods. They have so much personality.

M punja i had a german shepherd x husky as a kid and he was the dumbest dog i have ever met!! He was beautiful but so so stupid!! By the way i have 2 dogs and a maccie...yea..exciting...:p

this guy is smart and loyal, he just does the most stupid things

by the way midol, that dog is a beauty

this is brundy. kept him at my unlces. won a couple of ribbons....
miss the little *******. we sold him for only $1800

Attachments

• brundy.jpg
    brundy.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 943
i got a standard poodle, boxer cross, 8 cockateils (was 9 until the strong winds last week decided to lift the roof off the aviery), 3 guniea pigs, a mouse and if im allowed to i'll be putting my name down for one of Logan & Allana's puppies:)

besides my handful of reptiles i have a cat and a shark :)
Arrrggghhh.... now I'm seriously jealous... I've always wanted a shark but living in Alice Springs makes this a bit hard :(

Back to the subject of this forum:

2 dogs, 5 cats, 11 chickens, 2 cockatiels, 1 galah, one lizard (beardie) and a couple of dozen snakes.

got some rats, scorps and spiders, but only have pics of one spider and some of the scorps at the moment, but who wants to see a rat anywayz.....;)

nice little liocheles you got. What other scorps you keep. Also what sp is your T?

We own: 1 Lutino Cockatiel, 1 Harlequin Budgie, 1 Palamino Mare and would love some native mammals like Gliders.

Also have a Scorpion here that I really dont want to keep anymore.

Spilota you do realise you have a photo of a baby in the pets section... At least the other animals dont cry when they want something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back