Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, is there a date, is that the one on the first weekend of May?

I would like to see Geckos and Central Netties, they are so cute.

Freerider, I believe you will be satisfied :)

Olivehydra, you won't be as we could not obtain insurance to cover the rare tortles.

Do I really need to wear a name badge? I'm short and average, with darkish brown hair. Honestly, you can't miss me :rolleyes:

So is that a yes to my other requests???

Perentie, I would also love to see some of the Albinos out of the latest RA mag. It would also be great to see some of hte "Salt and Pepper" blueys and of course the roughys :)

Will definitely need to take the camera although on Friday I will be looking really shabby, I'm starting work at 4am so I can go in the afternoon :)

So is that a yes to my other requests???
No "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds", but if you come to the bbq after the conference we might be able to organise a few stars up in the sky for your viewing pleasure.

As for exotic dancing girls, I think we could convince John to put on a bikini top and grass skirt and do a bit of a hula for you. I'll have a word with him. We'll tell him it's for the good of the reptile hobby ;)

I would love to see some Boydii and spinipes, some nice colour phased beardies. hell I cant wait just to see your albino GW! I hope to make it on Saturday and maybe Sunday as well :) see ya all there!

Chameleon dragons?(i wont be there but someone could post pics here)

how about the reptile show taking a road trip to townsville??? ohhh and free gtp lol....

If i were able to go I'd like to see alot of the same species but different locales.... and a roughie would be awesome :)

I would love to see some Boydii and spinipes, some nice colour phased beardies. hell I cant wait just to see your albino GW! I hope to make it on Saturday and maybe Sunday as well :) see ya all there!
She'll be there :D I have actually managed to get some photos onto my camera so you can have a little sneak preview of her! Now all I have to do is work out how to get them onto the computer, then resized, then attatched somewhere appropriate. Stay tuned :D

They have (well, had at least) chameleon dragons at Perth Zoo.
They are rather small and photos of them are quite boring.
Good display animals though, they never move.

I want to see Lily with this Albino olive!!!!

See ya there lily!!

Kane

I'd like to see some good info for the general public (if they turn up). Something that may save a few lives both human and reptillian oh and i'd love to see that Albino blotched bluey thats in the Aussie Reps mag

I'd like to see some good info for the general public (if they turn up). Something that may save a few lives both human and reptillian oh and i'd love to see that Albino blotched bluey thats in the Aussie Reps mag
An albino blotched bluey as well as a melanistic(black) bluey are up to win as lucky door prizes!! There is also an ROUGH SCALED PYTHON as a lucky door prize!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wildexpo.com.au/Aust%20Rep%20Show/Lucky%20Door%20Prize.htm

Checkit out........to quote big Kev, I'M EXCITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back