Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more curious and interested in the actual displays and how they set the 'Theme' of it all. I think this will be quite interesting from what I have heard from a few of the organisers.

Who is actually "attending" CARA 2007???

Seeings as though I will be going on friday, which also happens to be my birthday:D , I believe that some kind of a birthday present is in order! (a nice juvie female darwin to go with my male would be nice, it doesn't have to be albino, but it would be nice). Hey, You don't turn 25 ever year;) .

An albino blotched bluey as well as a melanistic(black) bluey are up to win as lucky door prizes!! There is also an ROUGH SCALED PYTHON as a lucky door prize!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wildexpo.com.au/Aust Rep Show/Lucky Door Prize.htm

Checkit out........to quote big Kev, I'M EXCITED

Wow, that's incredible.
I'm guessing the door prizes are only available to licence holders, that should be bloody good odds.
I'd go if I wasn't 3000km away.

Can I buy a ticket and not actually attend the show?
Or would entering a photo make me eilgible for a door prize? ;)

RIGHT..... so magpie wants to go...... i wanna go... sweethips wants to go....... chicki with name starting with T wants to go.....ok.... magpie go get ur car we're goin on a road trip and since ur the furtherest north we'll start there lol :D

I'd like to see an oenpelli but I won't be able to go anyway, just a little to far to travel. I don't like your chances of finding one for the Expo though. You'll have to take it on the road up to Brisvagas.

An albino blotched bluey as well as a melanistic(black) bluey are up to win as lucky door prizes!! There is also an ROUGH SCALED PYTHON as a lucky door prize!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wildexpo.com.au/Aust%20Rep%20Show/Lucky%20Door%20Prize.htm

Checkit out........to quote big Kev, I'M EXCITED

That should really get people interested! They really are pouring a lot of money into this thing aren't they.
Stuff seeing the exhibits, I'll be the one going in & out of the door all day trying to win a RSP :lol:

Snake Ranch - John Weigel, Gavin Bedford and The Dad - is the major sponsor of May's reptile expo at Castle Hill. I will be taking Buttermilk, my albino olive bred by Gavin, and there will no doubt be a Rough Scaled Python or two there also. What else would you like to see?

Sadly being up here we don't get any reptile expos but I'd love to get down there to see one. Greenwillow, if you could endulge me, I'd love to see pics of buttermilk if you have any...:D

I am half way there! I now know how to get pictures onto my camera! And Buttermilk was very well behaved and let me take some gorgeous pics of her. I also took some of my Rough Scaled Pythons and their enclosures. Now I just need to get them onto the computer, reconfigured and put in the right spot.

Mags, are you picking me up?????:lol:

I am half way there! I now know how to get pictures onto my camera! And Buttermilk was very well behaved and let me take some gorgeous pics of her. I also took some of my Rough Scaled Pythons and their enclosures. Now I just need to get them onto the computer, reconfigured and put in the right spot.

Cool, Christmas pics from willow :)

Oh i'm another one that says a road trip to brissie, that would be great we never get anything here :(
Other than that some good hypos, for those new to hobby to see the difference.

PAV

Who is up for the Saturday night BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W000ty B00ty baby!

The Australian Reptile Show - what would you like to see?

I would like to see...........YOU... elusive little nymph that you are:lol: .

Donk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back