Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am in the process of collecting weird and wonderful pictures of Herps. Whether it be a weird pose, or the animal doing something funny. Or a different colour or type of reptile, Such as an albino.

Example:

Lucien1.jpg

So if you guys and girls have any nice pictures you could post i will be very gratefull.

I prefer that the pictures be yours, but any will do.

Might be making a weird and wonderful screensaver.

Thanks in advance!

-Rocky.

Here's some pics of a partially developed beardie foetus 3 weeks into incubation.

ventral1.jpg

dorsal1.jpg

Yep. The egg split open 3 weeks into incubation. All the other eggs in the clutch went full term and hatched.

it is like a red phase tadpole.. haha

I dont know if this counts but ive always found something comicle about this picture
all that missing is a speech bubble :p

Attachments

• funny.jpg
    funny.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 207
Heres one of my mates turtle...

Attachments

• PICT0167.jpg
    PICT0167.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 131
lol,You just read my mind Ian 2 3q

i have posted these once before :p

Attachments

• slugmouse.jpg
    slugmouse.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 226
A Baja worm lizard.

Last edited by a moderator:
The electric fence unfortunately would not have been a quick death. They pulse so you get a shock then stops then shocks etc. The ones we use can be likened to being hit over the head with a very large piece of wood :shock::shock: but without the pain. It is NOT pleasant :evil: and is very effective. One of my bucks [goat ] once got caught by his horns. I'm not sure how long he had been there but had sawn half way through one horn [ by the wire ] in an effort to get away. I don't like that picture either jessb, even though it is fascinating in a macabre kind of way.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back