Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz-fiz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
OK, so, what did you get for christmas?
most of you probably wanted a snake.

I got a BMX bike, allot of books, 2 jumpers(1 is a softshell ski jacket) and a huge toblerone thing.
so yeah tell us wehat you got.
i'm surprised know1 has made this thread yet.

Will

i'm surprised know1 has made this thread yet.

The only people unlucky enough to be up at this hour have small kids!!! We are busy cleaning up reindeer food, wrapping paper and pine needles!

I got a matte black RXT Kruze helmet for my new scooter and some clothes. Got some cash from my MIL and we are going to buy tickets for A Day on the Green with Leonard Cohen.

Going to mum's soon for more consumerism, champagne and pastries!

I got a Wii with Wii sports, $150, A Steve Parish book called " A Wild Australia Guide Of Snakes"
and that's only so far, I still have to go to my Nan and Pops at 10am and I always get spoilt when I see them LOL

All I got were worms ... yellow ones.

Attachments

• urs1.jpg
    urs1.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 236
aww codered your so lucky!

I got clothes, money, gift vouchers etc...the usual :D

I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrows sales!!! Then I can use money and gift vouchers :D

I have got "The Orphanage" (the best movie!), Dexter series 2, the APS calender (lol) and chocolate :D Mmmmm!

Oh, and $100 from my auntie :eek::)

Wow CodeRed! Your sooooooo lucky!!!

PS Merry Christmas All :)

Last edited:
this grinch got woken up by the kids next door and a stupid text message wishing me a merry christmas!!

I got a carpet python (arrives very soon), digital camera, a statue frill-neck and a statue frog and iguana, ummmm a cowbell for my drum kit, new drum sticks, tons and tons of chocalate,jumper and 3 shirts, and a large stocking filled with lots of goodies. Cant wait till my carpet arrives!!!!

cheers Shane

lol i am yet to open my pressies, the rest of the family is still asleep (gotta wait till they get up) oh well im more curious then anything eles

i will be getting a bredli after we get back from holidays however (late christmas present)

What did you get for christmas?

Well, it's Christmas day, I've already received my pressies, what did all you people get?
I got : A pair of marbled geckos, [ YES!! ] a water gun, books, DVD's, board games and my favorite one, $220!! Now I can buy a snake!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lucky you!
Do you know what type of Snake you are going to get?

I woke up to find 3 Pilbarenisis & 1 Levis & 3 Bearded Dragons had hatched, not a bad start to the Day ;)

MeRRy ChRiStMaS EvEryOnE,. I hope you all have a great day ,. filled with fun & Prezzies ;)

A decent camera to take some shots off my snakes,im still waiting for some1 that has BHPs to drop one off to me for Chrissy.

A camera,clothes etc,but im still waiting for some1 to drop a BHP off to me,IT IS CHRISSY, Merry Christmas Every1

I love your worms CodeRed :D lucky bugger!

I got a new snake rack, dvds, book, Pandora bracelet, perfume, painting canvas, new dvd player :)

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm off to eat more chocolate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back