Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An awesome backpack for my slr and an IR shutter remote for my camera!! Plus a RC Yacht lol

I got a new set of golf clubs and bag, cricket jersey, some books, Rolling Stones CD and got a pair of Wheatbelt Stimmies on order...quite a successful year...

Lozza - I hope you appreciate that Pandora bracelet - particularly if it was bought by a guy - buying one for the missus this year was about as painful an experience as I have had. The crowds looking at them are massive and the selection of beads is a mind numbing process... :D

Lullaby - I am impressed you asked for Dexter - the most well written show to hit TV in years - wouldn't have picked it to appeal to 14 year olds though...nice choice...

i got a bag of oysters and a slush puppy machine sure didnt see that coming .:D:lol::shock:

Lozza - I hope you appreciate that Pandora bracelet - particularly if it was bought by a guy - buying one for the missus this year was about as painful an experience as I have had. The crowds looking at them are massive and the selection of beads is a mind numbing process... :D
LOL sounds like you had fun ;)
Nah my mum bought it for me - and I only got a turtle charm to start me off, as well as the clips :)
They are awesome bracelets though (and expensive :shock:), good on you for putting in the effort to get one for your missus - I bet she loved it!

i got a nice camera which i will take lots of new photos of my snake, and other ones i get in the next couple of months, and i got clothes and chocolate. and i got the twilight series, already read book one and its realy good. merry christmas everyone, hope you all have a good day. :D

I got a frog book, chocolates, money, gecko statues. my presents will be soon, cause parents bought me posters and snake rack, plus I am spoiling myself by getting a pair of broome stimmos then hopefully some maccie hatchos and maybe a few geckos :lol:

Can't complain.
I got a day off.

My wonderful wife and son got me a Venomous Snake Relocation Handling Kit from ERD. I got her a Nikon D60 SLR, so as our collection grows I can get her to take some great photos and post them for all to see. Have a Safe and merry Christmas everyone.

ahaha i got the nerdiest stuff ever off my boyfriend, he bought me two replica wands from harry potter xD best gift everrr!

Havent opened most of mine yet, doing it later haha. :shock::)

But from my BF I got a wonderful huge new book on all things dog, a Joker figurine (as a collectable, woot, not opening of course :D) and a gorgeous African themed bracelet made of bone, and two african necklaces. (its an Ankh not a christian cross)

Attachments

• brace.JPG
    brace.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 121
  • nl1.JPG
    nl1.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 105
  • nl2.JPG
    nl2.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 110
I've got a new, and much better digital camera, money, random statues, a couple of movies, and reptile supplies (eg. heat cord, rats, starmaids...). And, I'm also getting an MD next year after it hatches.

I got a carpet python (arrives very soon), digital camera, a statue frill-neck and a statue frog and iguana, ummmm a cowbell for my drum kit, new drum sticks, tons and tons of chocalate,jumper and 3 shirts, and a large stocking filled with lots of goodies. Cant wait till my carpet arrives!!!!

cheers Shane

did i mention antoher carpet in March as really late xmas prezzy?

2 adult pair of Wheatbelt stimmies and the love of a good woman [soulmate]:D

i got pair of boxers, HSV Carry Bag, Oceans 11 Trilogy, Lynx Gift Pack, 50 Blank CD's 10 Blank DVD's 100 CD paper covers,Money,Element Hat and saved best for last.... PlayStation 3 With Resistance 2

Merry Christmas too all, and Remember KEEP SAFE!. drivers... Double Demerits :p no christmas burnouts, unless u can sneak one in haha

i got two tickets to Big Day Out YES! my beardie (even though she came before xmas) money, david attonborough (excuse the spelling) life in cold blood and a few other things :D

I actually preffered the 1st! It had a better coop option anyway. :D You got alot of stuff jeez haha

Never played the first one.. Playing Resistance 2 now, it seems good enough, im only 15 minutes in.

i wanna get Gran Turismo 5!, and use my G25 and drift :p

So thats tomorrow's Present haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back