Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After hinting for money or geckos i got neither :shock::shock: however i got some clothes, shoes, gecko book, bcf gift card and some other stuff so im really pleased amyway,
merry xmas to everyone

A bunnings hat......:rolleyes:...represented:oops::lol:
Bunnings enviro bag
WA calendar
Diary...I represented:lol:
2 pairs of black Office socks.....lucky i like the thin ones as I dont work in an office
Picture frame
I x Chocolate cake
1 x bonza Xmas dinner

The snakes had a rat each...except the bubs
Dog had two arms and half a tail of a roo
Chooks had grain with all of Xmas eves garden weed pulling session thrown in for good measure
The left over wildmice around the yard had Ratsak allanaturalinbox.

New Camera, memory card, Clive cussler books, the chaser annual 08, socceroos shirts, shorts and...
...46 INCHES OF SAMSUNG LCD GOODNESS!

I came back from christmas lunch with a gift from my other aunt - Doctor Who, The Time Traveller's Almanac :D

Little late; we're a day behind you guys. I had a good Christmas, spent it at home with the family.

Recieved
Canon 100-400mm f. 4.5-5.6L IS USM (will be perfect for Aussie wildlife, once I get over my fear of handling it)
Photoshop CS4 (so awesome)
Another pair of Hiking books, these for Australia
New wallet, really needed it
Herpetology
(3rd edition) Huge book
A few other smaller herp&ecology books
New Ipod headphones (I go through them like crazy)
Lots of cash to go in the new wallet.

Gave(Just as good as received)

Gave my sister a $300 gift card to a jeweler for some new jewelry
Sent some pearl earrings south for the G-ma.
Parents got some clothing and some stuff for their house
$50 worth of Dog toys for my baby
A fuzzie for my Tiliqua

Hope everyone had a good Xmas

I have worked nights for the last four days:cry: but good money:)
Kids made me some chocolate xmas trees and a photo tree thing in hand painted wrapping paper from school (fatherhood is great):D, got a Ford Cobra coffee mug, stubbie holder, sandles, t-shirts and something else, ummm oh yeh this 8ft thing:

ruby.jpg
ruby 010.jpg
ruby 006.jpg

Last Saturday the Gods also blessed us with 5 healthy coastal hatchies.

"(its an Ankh not a christian cross)" Just thought it was worth a quote Vixenbabe, I know what you mean, have an affinity for Ankhs myself, still looking for one to find me.

Merry Christmas and great new year all.

oh awesome Faye. which ones did you get ... and what bracelette do you have, i cannot believe how expensive they are ..
I have the snake charm (first charm i bought) of course and 8 other charms plus 2 cllips , mainly in silver and some are silver and gold.

anyways am i allowed to mention that one particular store (if you buy online) will give you a free charm if you spend over $100 ... they also offer free shipping.

Danni

I received the snake and the turtle and a spacer with clear gems in it.
I would rather get them as gifts and build up my bracelet...then it has sentimental value to me.

I got a Herb book, a Python book, an Aussie spider book, shirt, choccies, Jacaranda tree & .......a Cobra hatchie, lol!

Attachments

• Cobra hatchie....figurine. Chrissie present from Zac 2008 001.jpg
    Cobra hatchie....figurine. Chrissie present from Zac 2008 001.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 128
I gots a signed sex & the city photo =) =) =) a huge playboy playmate framed 3D holographic pic.. lotsa toiletries and choccies... a duck =) ... CDs.. Chalk pastels... Makeup.. and my lil stimmi got a new log to slither around in hehe

I got to have my entire family around me!! as for pressies, huby bought me a lovely pair of fitted sheets, (fine denier ones ), sooooo smooth and silky!!!!! Daughter No. 1 bought us a two-foot long Snapper for the freezer till New Year, when it will goon the weber!!! YUMMMM!!! Can't wait! Daughter No 2 gave us a lovely bird bath to put in the front garden, great!!!!! Have always wanted one!! Son took off for Townsville, flying for the first time in his life (went with g/f), and will be bringing me back at LEAST 500 photos of his stay there sightseeing the area, and the Aquarium, something he's always wanted to do is to walk under one of those large aquariums in a glass-domed tunnel!
Also got a foot-care product bag to pamper them! A bottle of wine from the brother, and a HUGE wooden round cheese/fruit serving platter (ex lid from a barrel!)
Gave hubby a tv, daughter No one got a digital photo frame, no 2 got a folding six foot table, son got new sneakers, badly needed!!!

I got a Herb book, a Python book, an Aussie spider book, shirt, choccies, Jacaranda tree & .......a Cobra hatchie, lol!

We have twins! Must be from the same clutch eh. :lol:

I also have a rattlesnake.

Attachments

• cobra.JPG
    cobra.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 109
  • rs.JPG
    rs.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 97
I got $300 and a belt. You are not overwhelmed with Christmas presents when you live on the other side of the planet to your family. :rolleyes: I didn't give any pressies either though so can't complain.

Had a great Christmas lunch / day with a bunch of mates who are all from the other side of the world too - ate too much food and drank too much of everything so all things considered it was a really good Christmas!

Hope everyone has a great New Year!

I got three beads..whatever they are called for my Pandora bracelet from my best friend Helen.
Garth didn't get me anything for Chrissy :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

He said the new kitchen is my pressy...........

Ohhh what a big meany. :cry:

I suppose he thinks you should be grateful too, that you have a nice new kitchen to be able to cook him dinner!! :p

I got -

$50 Sanity voucher - Got 2 x Pink Cd's (Funhouse & Try This) and Kings of Leon's Only By The Night.

$30 Big W voucher - Bought 4 gift sets that were on sale at 50% off - one with 4 BBQ seasoning grinders in a holder, one with a ceramic oil dispenser & oil, one with a matching ceramic garlic storer, oil & crusher and one with a chocolate fondue set.

Bottle of Wine

Large Toblerone

Gift pack with teddy, shower gel & body cream

Laptop 'stable table' type thingy that sits on your lap.

Set of kitchen canisters

Box of Lindt Chocolates

Hot Chocolate Scented Candle

Terracotta pot with succulants and a lizard statue

my kids got everything i got to cook lunch for the whole family after working night shift then they all buggerd off and left me a mess then i got a migrane and ended up in bed for boxing day but my hopper mice had babies so i guess they gave my a present

my kids got everything i got to cook lunch for the whole family after working night shift then they all buggerd off and left me a mess then i got a migrane and ended up in bed for boxing day but my hopper mice had babies so i guess they gave my a present
Nice to hear a woman, not complaining about her roll in life as a wife, and a mother.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back