Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I got. His/her name is Jamaica.
IMG_3819.jpg

I love this little bird too much, lol.
he was sleeping on my couch and rolled down the cushion LMAO.

underwear (technically, i got some new bras)
chocolate
book
and money. ($100, i was excited) which i gave straight back to my parents because i owed then from a few days before.

I would love a snake, but my present to myself will be an amphibian setup once its complete with inhabitants. not sure how long thats going to take though!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I have got "The Orphanage" (the best movie!), Dexter series 2, the APS calender (lol) and chocolate :D Mmmmm!

Oh, and $100 from my auntie :eek::)

Wow CodeRed! Your sooooooo lucky!!!

PS Merry Christmas All :)

Sweet i love Dexter it's awesome i got a heap of clothes some money a board game and a hundred or so bucks

I got a black headed python and xbox 360 from my girlfriend, and I bought myself a central netted dragon yesterday. Also some other stuff.

My Mrs got/is paying for my trio of Central Netteds , oldies gave me $200 and a $100 bunnings gift voucher , and i bought myself 4 new glass reptile enclosures for XMAS , hope everyone has a good XMAS and a safe new year . Cheers. Pete

A female blonde Mac ! Woo Hoo

Merry Xmas to all of the APS family have a safe and happy holiday guys

I got three beads..whatever they are called for my Pandora bracelet from my best friend Helen.
Garth didn't get me anything for Chrissy :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

He said the new kitchen is my pressy...........

120 gb ipod, flat screen television, an air hockey table and a giant chewbacca toy.
The rest wasn't as memorable.

Awesome.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I got ab iPod cover, 3mp camera/video camera, pool table n cue (it has a cobra pattern at the bottom), chocolate, guitar hero world tour, gift vouchers, voucher for a massage n a new belly bar (it has a little froggie on it lol).
Just waiting for the beardies n blue tongues now.

Hope everyone had a great day!

I got one of those too,

Although i am sitting here using his new S h.. i a ... t su (wouldnt let me spell it lol)Massaging Chair, i think i did well buying him that but putting it on my work chair as it doesnt fit on his lmao....

Mrs I

xxx

Santa brought me a 90mm Tamron Macro lens :)

My Mitchells hopping mice also dropped 5 little pups today :)

Merry Christmas everyone.

I got 2 Woma pythons Pilbara form there so cute i love them!!!!

and i got T-shirts, shorts, socks, chocolate and alot other stuff but there not that important LOL

i received the latest Davd Campbell CD ... actually i gave the same CD to my partner, so we have two of the same disks.
I also received 2 charms for my Pandora bracelette.

I got three beads..whatever they are called for my Pandora bracelet from my best friend Helen.
Garth didn't get me anything for Chrissy :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

oh awesome Faye. which ones did you get ... and what bracelette do you have, i cannot believe how expensive they are ..
I have the snake charm (first charm i bought) of course and 8 other charms plus 2 cllips , mainly in silver and some are silver and gold.

anyways am i allowed to mention that one particular store (if you buy online) will give you a free charm if you spend over $100 ... they also offer free shipping.

Danni

i got money! with which i bought myself a ps3.. now to wait for the postman to bring it to me! *taps fingers*
oh & i also got one of the xmas sheep that poo's jellybeans lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back