Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$500 the new ipod, nike airs, nautica tops, canturbury (CCC) shorts, 10 spray paint tins, new sketch book, new camera, a fishing boat ( i recieved 2 months earlier), New snake enclosre, 6 playstion 3 games.

I got money, which I used to buy a new dvd player :) I had been looking to buy this particular player for a while and I found it reduced from $220 to $110. Score! Also bought myself some new clothes and am saving up to buy a graphics tablet and my bredli from snake ranch :)

$500 the new ipod, nike airs, nautica tops, canturbury (CCC) shorts, 10 spray paint tins, new sketch book, new camera, a fishing boat ( i recieved 2 months earlier), New snake enclosre, 6 playstion 3 games.

10 spray paint tins...god help us....

i got a band new tama superstar kit decked out with sabian hand hammered cymbals and tama iron cobra power glide double kick pedals and a gibralter drum rack lol that wont make any sense 2 any one who isnt a drummer lol and i got about 400 from the grandparents and some arro heads for my bow

snake (diamond) and an iPod touch and $500, cadbury chocolate (LOTsSS) gingerbreadd:D

Last edited:

Holy hell! Spoilt.....

i got some weights, jesse james Book (from west coast choppers), 1.5L bottle of peach tea, a fly gun, and i got to see kanye wests concert at acer arena as an early present.

We have twins! Must be from the same clutch eh. :lol:

I also have a rattlesnake.

:shock: OMG!!! That is scary, lol. Mine is now sitting on my computer desk by the printer, with the thorny from last year. :lol:

got a barbeque, few tools and a bunnings voucher to buy some wood to make a new enclosure

Fay, i also bought my partner a kitchen, an outdoor one :p
and from him, i got some tickets to go see Wicked on new years day.. and a hotel room at the park hyatt ;)

from both our parents we got money, so we put that towards a PS3... that im yet to stop playing :D

Also a new ferret and a $100 bunnings voucher, that i cant wait to use!!

Reptile_Boy, are all those gifts just from your parents.. or do you have a very extended family? :p

i got 81cm samsung hd tv some tools some power tools clothes money then with them money i brought another childrens python

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back