Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a rottweiler pup that pounces on anything that moves. I have nothing in my backyard. Not even a garden variety skink. I do have 4 goldfish though. One was orginally white and gold and now is almost white. I think he stresses because the pup constantly swims and fishes in the water

me i got red bellys tigers eastern browns esstern beerdies inland carpet pythons various tyes of theem tiny skinks blueytounges and i found a mulga snake once but there not native to my aerea:)

Not much in the back yard, although with have tone s of water skinks, I live in the middle brissie.....however I dont have to go far to find herp heaven

Red belly black
bluetongue
eastern beardie
long neck tortoise
perons tree frog
damn dogs keep em in hiding most of the time

taipans
common browns
red bellies
green and brown tree snakes
coastals
Proserpine carpets
maccies
saw a death adder once only
heaps of different skinks everywhere
burtons legless lizards
few different geckoes(heaps of baby house geckoes at the moment)
the odd monitor here and there
tortises
few different species of frogs

garden skinks, bluetongues[on occasion, though not for a while], and further feild[local bushland closeby] skinks, blueys, beardies,water dragons, red belly blacks, turtles. havent really had time to have a good herp down there, theres a nice lagoon with a long creek running thru it so bound to be more herps, but people walk thru there alot, disturbs them. also some little bong smoking bastard set a fire in there recently too. bloody sad.

I have EVERYTHING. Olives, waters, childreni, carpets, king browns, western browns, sandgoannas, spotted tree monitors, v.mertensi, ackies, bts, gts a billion skinks, a few dragons, 2 lined dragons, some blind snake, a legless lizard, slaty greys, the creek down the road has fileys in it as well! :D I love darwin

I have question marks, full stops, exclamation marks, commas, parenthesis and semi colons. Oh sorry, no thats not my back yard, thats Brendans cos he sure doesn't have any in his posts :)

green tree snakes
yellow-faced whipsnakes
blackish blindsnakes
eastern brown snakes
red bellied black snakes
copper-tailed skinks
blueys
garden skinks
various other species
eastern beardies
jackies
1 nobby dragon
water dragons
lace monitor
and a lot of frogs

Our cat was ruffling around in the bushes two days ago, and I looked to find a metre long Red bellied black snake!

Garden skinks are the only other thing I have come across, so far!!
Neil

We maybe lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it. We have had mulgas, gwardars, and death adders. Have huge number of geckos eating the huge number of insects about, occasionally the odd stimi or small bhp. Just waiting for an olive though to top it off. Have a resident tata dragon with newly hatched little tata's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back