What is your preferred ball shape?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your preferred ball shape?

• Too much sport is never enough

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Bugger footy lets get back to talking about pythons and snakes

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Aussie Rules Rules - Rugby is for no necked nambie pambies

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • League is where it is at all other forms are played only by pansies

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Union is the only true game, followers of other codes just don't get it

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • The round ball game is the only football - it is not called "The World Game" for nothing

Votes: 18 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what you like in a sport, if you like skill, intellegence and athletic ability you cant go past soccer. I personally prefer faster versions if playing, street soccer is/was awesome(dunno what happened to that).

In the other codes the main appeal to me is the random violence and "they" are trying to cut that out as much as those politically correct losers can. If you like violence in sport go for UFC etc. Still if you are into the ultimate in violence nothing beats real fighting, Rambo is far more enteratining than any violence sport IMO. Mugby is the best of the brainless codes, havnt played for about 8 years though :lol:

Im not really very fussy about sport, anything that can be watched while drinking a beer is cool with me.

AFL, leages to slow for my short attention spa.....................what, butterfly???

Got to say that I don't mind all sports in the survey but like them all for different reasons.
Football for the skill and precision, not so much the prima donnas. And because its the only option that is a ball game played primarily with your feet.
AFL for the endurance, athletic ability and overall body toughness.
Union for physical strength, stamina and real scrums
And League for their "Equal Opportunities" employment stance.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back