Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyelash viper from overseas and here a blue GTP.

Out of the whole world! god.. umm.. Would have to go with a patternless brown carpet python. Such a rare thrilling creature.

would have to say a jaguar carpet i think. not too many other species out of aus that i particularly like, i must admit. love the aussies the most! GTP, bredli, bhp, some stimmy localities are GORGEOUS! and of course the REAL blonde macs with nice bold markings :)

another pointless thread, been done a million times....... I'd choose some sort of elapid or a wheatbelt or sandfire stimmi

If you don't like it don't respond, it is that easy. Write your suggestions to the forum creators. I agree with a kids page as mentioned by other forum members so their questions can be dealt with by those who want to.
Until then this forum is open to all ages and we should be encouraging the young kids (and new people regardless of age) interested in herps and giving them the right advice without being negative or dismissive.

to answer the original question I would love to have a GTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back