Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mate needs to water his lawn more often. Where is his backyard? North Queensland maybe?

Perhaps an Atherton...

Love that snake! - I love the stripe that's on its back and the bands that extend from it also love the head patterns. Is that what you'd call a reduced pattern or reversed pattern? It seem to have more cream with green patterns on it instead of the other way around..

Hey Iceman,
That is an amazing little python, it definitely has jungle charactaristics, but if he was close to your locale then how? lol
The pic doesnt do the animal justice, Id imagine he looks a lot better in the flesh.
Thanks for sharing the pics, we are all jealous of the herp heaven you guys live in - I will be up there in a few weeks time - Cant wait!
Cheers
Ad

Its probably from Queensland. Thats as close as Im going to speculate.
Then again. if its in your backyard and its not an escaped pet, you can answer your own question I guess???????

i had a female coastal that looked exactly the same, however i suspected my coastal wasn't pure blood.
i still have pics of her somewhere, will try and post them

id say cape york carpet, looks just like them imo.

ad- yes it dose look better in the flesh, its one of the best looking carpet i've seen in a very long time an yes the herpin is great up there on the right night. hope u do well on ur trip up there an find lots.

yeh looks like capeyork colours with jungle body shape and patterning.

Uncle Jeff? on about exotics? ..fare suck of the sav! :)

Who cares what 'type' it is. Its a very nice looking python, and your lucky encounter it in your yard!

Re Greebos comment, I thought wow, must be dry there! Atleast the weeds are green! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back