Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a jungle :D

My wishlist is: an Rbb, a bredli and a bhp and a olive :D

Oh, and more jungles, cause they're the best snake in the world (Mine is anyway).

I have 2 carpets, 1 bredlii, 1 Jungle, 1 darwin, 2 mackies, 1 stimpson, 1 diamond, 2 pygmy bearded dragons. 1 inland bearded dragon, 1 central bearded bragon and 2 turtles

Hi :)

I keep Knobtail Geckos & Central Bearded Dragons,. & Various Pythons (But My Partner looks after the Pythons )

I would LOVE to get some Boyds & Angle Headed Dragons soon down the track

Love them! But I have to admit I only adore the ones I find 'cute' or elegant:

Beardies
Geckoes
Bredli
Diamonds
Jungles
Spotteds

I don't like BHPs or Womas or elapids as much, because of their head shape... I still *like* and appreciate them, but not snakes I would like to own...

Love my snakeys.....:)

3 woma
2 darwins (het for albino)
4 Central Beardys
1 GTF
1 Rainforest Scorpian

1 x Bredli and 1 x Stimsons. My 4yo daughter is also a big fan of snakes and can't wait to get her first Diamond.

I currently have 18.5 pythons (the half because my O/H and I share a trio) and 2 geckos.

After lightening the load I have 10 bearded dragons & 3 pythons:)

6 pythons, 4 gex and 4 beardies,...with maybe 2 shingles on the way (fingers crossed)

boyfriend isnt that into the snakes but doesnt mind the beardies,...its funny, some of his male friends wont come thru the front door cos their terrified of our house, none of my female friends are that pathetic,... :)

I only have one gecko at the moment, but as soon as my flatmate goes i will be investing in a diamond python and a darwin python. But for the moment it will be Gecko's galore, once the new cages im making are done!!!

7 pythons. My husband is the one who puts the brakes on.
I take a selection of my snakes to school to teach biology and find both male and female students equally fascinated. I've only had 2 ditzy girls not want to be in the room during the class. Interestingly, a couple of the 'toughest' boys have NOT been interested in getting near the animals.

My husband said 5 is my max limit that I can have at one time, sucks so if I want something different I have to sell some or swap some. he doesn't know this but I intend on keeping 2 hatchies this year teehee. and he did always say once we had no more cats I could exspand my collection.

I have x1 BHP x2 Cape York Coastals and x2 Cape York Jungles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back