Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 11 snakes and a lizard, and I do wildlife rescue and care for the reptiles. I love them :D Not everyone's cuppa tea, and even my hubby won't handle my big fellas. I have been told it's not lady-like to have reptiles, burp, fart and whatever but who cares. This is me :D

I have often attended snake call outs to find grown men awaiting a snakecatcher and they say, "I didn't know they were sending a girl out." hehe

I have a BHP, EWD, 2 shingles and had a BTS. I also have pet rats, rabbits, mice, spiders, scorpions etc etc etc.

Mind you alot of people wouldnt say im much of a "lady"

30 pythons, Turtles x 6, Central Beardies x 4, Southern Angle headed dragons x 4, Pygmy Beardies x 2, Blue Tongue x 1 and the latest addition GTP's

1 Diamond, 1 water python, 4 Ackies, 2 EWD, 1 golden-tail geckos

and so so many more to come.

none of my friends like herps. my bf does and has 7 netteds, and 2 beardies.

but yeah ppl think im strange when i tell them what i have!

I'm Dans wife, Vicki and I am as involved as he is. I convinced him to get some of the reptiles we have now. I hold all regularly. I like to tease all the females in the family, especially the inlaw;). I love them all.

I have 2 Frillies and 2 Albino Darwins... and a pair of roughies on my wish list! I have to say that as intrigueing as my reptiles are to visitors it's mostly the blokes that shy away from them!

After selling quite a bit I have womas, heaps of diff anteresia and heaps of diff morelia and blueys.

And they are all MINE :D

i have one beardy, one stimson and two ackies =]
i love reptiles and any other animal really

I have bredli, water pythons, woma's, jungles, childreni, coastals, blue tongues and EWD's, about 15 all up. Great to see som many girls with reptiles.

man I envy you girls that are alound to own more then 5 lol I would have a hundred if I could but maybe I would try to push 20 first lol maybe sneak in some hatchies each year hey atlease I'm not spending the cash to buy more right lol. you girls are so lucky with partners that enjoy the hobby just as much as yourselves and will allow a flexable amount....

If you want more, get more. You don't have to ask for permission. I'm assuming since you're married, you're old enough to make your own decisions.

Hi I have 3 x blonde macs, 2 x M Darlings, 1 x woma with maybe another on the way if I can track down a girl. Thats all I am allowed at the moment.

man I envy you girls that are alound to own more then 5 lol I would have a hundred if I could
That's the good part about being single - I can buy whatever I want, it's my money ;)
Although Nana says I'll "never get a good boyfriend with all those snakes" :lol:

hahaha it's funny reading some of the comments!
We have currently run out of physical room, ALTHOUGH we've rearranged the lounge room AND the herp room a few times to fit more in hehehe!

It was my partner who introduced me to his gorgeous girl Miss Erwin, a beautiful diamond and since then I'm the one who's gone berzerk!!!!

I now only have 3 maccies, a coastal and 3 stimmis as I sold 3 of my maccies BUT we also have 4 diamonds, 2 jungles and 1bhp with another on the way!

We have a HUGE list of future purchases BUT first.... we need a new house with a HUGE titan shed hahahaha!!

I LOVE MY REPS and wouldn't have it any other way but alot of my family aren't too keen on the idea but that's their problem!

2 Jungles, 2 BHP's, 2 Darwin Hets, 1 Albino Darwin, I GTP, 2 Diamonds, 3 Stimmies, 1 Olive, 2 Red Bellies, 1 Beardie and 1 Djarra and 2 Topaz womas on the way.

Cheers

:D:D:D

hi

hi, well i am a 15 year old female and i have 5 darwin carpets, waters, olives,spotteds, black heads , turtles, and lizzards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back