Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man I envy you girls that are alound to own more then 5 lol I would have a hundred if I could but maybe I would try to push 20 first lol maybe sneak in some hatchies each year hey atlease I'm not spending the cash to buy more right lol. you girls are so lucky with partners that enjoy the hobby just as much as yourselves and will allow a flexable amount....

I wouldn't bet on the lucky partner thing, my partner of 5 years who I've just left, is absoloutely petrified of snakes, to the point, I was given my own snake room that he would refuse to enter.... Which imo was great :)

I have two DIamond/Carpet pythons awaitng me to pick them up. have always loved them the Husband is not so keen....

Last edited:
You know, i saw your name as the last poster and just assumed you were sharing your collection like all the other girls ;) :lol: Nevermind Ivon, there's plenty of girls in Gladstone with snakes too.....some people refer to them as chicks with....ummm....how's the weather? :lol:

You know, i saw your name as the last poster and just assumed you were sharing your collection like all the other girls ;) :lol: Nevermind Ivon, there's plenty of girls in Gladstone with snakes too.....some people refer to them as chicks with....ummm....how's the weather? :lol:

that helps....:p

Huh???

bahahhaha!

20+.
Pythons, a croc and a dwarf bearded dragon. I haven't come across too many chicks in real life that keep reptiles though, mostly guys.

I keep Water Skinks, Blue Tongues and Ackies. More lizards planned as I can make room.

As my signature states, I keep 3 blue tongues and 2 bredlis. My husband wanted a snake for years, but I only gave in to his requests this year. It wasnt a fear thing, it was a $$$ thing. Well I went ahead and got 1 bredli, fell in love so quickly, had to get another.:D

I have 2 diamonds. I have in the past had bearded dragons, cental netted dragon and some geckos.
I have always loved reptiles. My partner is actually the one who is a bit nervous about my snakes.
oh and I like spiders, used to have them too. And some scorpions.

I'm an adelaideian, born and bred, and have never lived anywhere else. Also 100% female and not feral, fat, ugly, stupid ect.
I've got 2 bearded dragons plus 14 of there babies(currently looking for homes), 2 peninsular dragons, 1 jungle python, 4 barking geckos, 1 southern spiny tailed gecko, 7 perons tree frogs, 8 brown tree frogs, 1 baby unknown, believed to be a G&G bell frog a few other local frogs... plus some insects.....

I actually find some, ok lots of guys are put off by the fact i've got herps (after i explain to them its not an STD:lol:) they seem weirded out by the fact its not just 1 but almost a room full. and that i actually know how to look after them. and that i'm not scared of bugs. You guys seem to think all females can't handle a spider, why?

we should start a dating site for herpers, the sa herp meet isn't what u would call the place to pick up;)

two macs for me but they are shared and just like the kids they are only....... dads when they misbehave :D
would love a BHP if only....... we didnt have a need to eat on a daily basis :D:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back