Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, bf tried to put the brakes on, he used the excuse that we;ve run out of human room,...

so were moving in 2 weeks, and i have an extra 2 rooms to fill! :p

Me and my partner (female also) have 2 bredli, 2 blonde macs, a stimo, 5 pygmy bearded dragons, 2 marbled velvet geckos two short necks turtles and two long neck turtles. And just you wait till the expo in castle hill. There all very much loved.

i have a jungle, 2 carpets, 2 boyds and a beardie :)
and probably going to get a male jungle to go with my female quite soon :)

and thats not counting my partners animals... which are technically half mine ;)
hehe

Last edited:
I have 3 bearded dragons, 7 green tree frogs, 2 marbled velvet gekos, and a bredli.

My fiance has put the breaks on also. I had to promise that when I got the geckos he said I wasn't allowed to have anymore different species of animal. It doesn't mean I can't get a boyfriend for my bredli girl, or keep any of the gecko babies and beardy babies when they hatch hehehehe He doesn't know what's gunna hit him!!

Most people usually ask me if they're my fiances, or if he was the one who got me into them. He's not a huge fan of all the herps. He wont touch any of the animals by choice (used to run away when I had the beardies and snakey out), but I've let snakey slide over to him and he's let me do it a couple of times now.

I have 2 costals and 3 bearded dragons-
snakes and dragons agree- cats suck :)

Ive got a stimsons python and am getting a hatchy carpet python on sunday. I hope to get some geckos or bluetounges too

I have 3 Bredli, 2 BHP, 2 Beardies, 2 Blueys
I'm hoping to also provide home for GTP's and other pythons aswell.
HAHA, I reckon if I ever have the space I'll have at least one of everything

2 X Bredli, 1 Coastal, 1 Jungle, 1 Murray Darling, 1 Beardie, 2 Tawny Dragons, Tarantula, scorpions...and more to come, lol.

6 pythons 6 gex 1 goanna & a whole bunch of lizards/dragons..

At one stage I had a freshy as well ;)

Will def get another in the future...

one lovely little baby stimmi...but that wont be all. just wait until i actually ahve money to spend!

...i'll put medusa to shame

Yeah, most women are weird like that :lol: Us herp keeping women are just awesome! ;)

I currently keep - 3 snakes (spotted, bredli & coastal) , 2 blue tongues, and a robust velvet gecko. soon I will have 2 bearded dragons (just got to hurry up with a few things)

hi there, i am 27 female from brisbane. lol. sounds like a dating site. hehe.
my name is mel, short for melissa. my old username use to be melgalea, so some of u might remember me. lol
i currently keep junles, bredlis, carpets, diamonds, spencer monitor, beardies and turtles.
cheers.
mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back