Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: whats your favorite

Jungles followed by diamonds and the large live bearing skinks

mertens water monitors...and everything else comes a very close equal...

Arboreal Molochs!!! they are definatley my favourites in the Moloch range.
molocharboreal1.jpg

What about cain toads, they must have citizenship by now???????

In townsville, most popular snakes would deffinitely be childrens & spotties than coastals. Than Atherton jungles, don't get me wrong there is alot of other nice snakes people got here in Tsv but most people think the prices for all your nicer snakes to expensive. Sold a gorgeous jungle here for $350 as heaps of people wanted it but would'nt pay $600.

I personally like the black-headed pythons, S.A. form womas, Bredli, GTPs and am open to the idea of getting an elapid either stephen's banded or some death adder prob W.A.

Hmmmm my answer changes every time I answer this lol. I'd say for today it's maybe Flavs or Womas :lol:

Hmmm? really cant choose, i think all reptiles are quite bizzare creatures and they fascinate me in general. Aesthetically though, diamonds, thornys, oh so many, do they have to be native? my all time fav would have to be giant tortise sp, closely followed by, or tying with chamelians!

Love the sig Zoey, that was one of the funniest shows I ever watched! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back