Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rufy's a flav yeah Baz? He's so cool...I'm waiting on an egg to hatch before I get mine! :D

Inny it's a bloody classic! I'm getting the Time Life thingy they have for it atm (mind you it'd probably work out a lot cheaper to try and get the series Ebay style :lol:). I luv the pommy cop who thinks he can speak French..."Good Moaning" :lol:

lol love to see more people know about it! How about "It is I, LeClaire" :lol: Or in one episode the copper comes in and says "The two tits have been shat" (trying to say the two tarts have been shot). Gawd I luv that show :lol:

ANYWAY ;) my flav is coming from a chap who had some babies advertised on the herptrader not too long ago. Where did you get your little man?

'E got it, from the gateau in the chateau, under the candle with 'andle, next to the painting of the the fallen madonna with the big boobies"! lol :lol:
fav bits where a resistance guy ask him if his wife will 'talk', he says 'incessantly' lol

Varanus Gouldi Flavirufus...subspecies of Sand Monitor but have better patterning imo ;) . Correct me if I got the lingo wrong lol

Love the gestures they make when they talk about the painting of the fallen madonna with the big boobies :lol:

Gotta be my Green Tree Diamond, closely followed by bredli's, love em all really!

How bout his mother in law with hearing horn LMAO

For those who havent seen it
http://www.ycdt.net/allo/yallo_01.htm

"you stuupid wo-man, I am teaching her self defence!"
h3_150.jpg

Fallen madonna with the big boobies"
k1_410.jpg

the gateau from the chateau
k4_620.jpg

"I shall say this only once"
k33_250.jpg

You can get it on dvd
http://www.phill.co.uk/comedy/allo/ :D

lmao love it inny :lol: "RENE! What are you doing with Yvette in the broom closet!"

Hey pugs, that's very cute ;) . I actually have a pic of my diamond when he was a baby doing the same thing. Please excuse the quality, it was taken with my crappy mobile phone about 2 years ago lol. If you squint you can just make it out :lol:

coiled_on_cord.jpg

I can kinda see it! yeah he sits like that all the time now, its cool to watch got stacks of photos like that one. Such a cute position and I just imagine he is green! Lol na I reckon diamonds are more gorgeous than GTP's anyway!

RE: whats your favorite

I love my little Spotted Python. He's the ideal snake to me as he wont grow larger than 4+ feet, and I love how the sunlight causes a rainbow pattern to dance along his scales.

loki02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back