Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brodie Ive heard xraying them can make them sterile if they are over-exposed - dont let an amateur do it!! - Patience is the safest option. As NoOne said they can do some weird things but I think it will be more evident over the coming month.
I had 4 storrs and for 3 years I tried to put them together until I had them xrayed to reveal 4 females. I wouldnt wait that long but Id give it a month or so.
It is a risk.

Not too many this year. Only Burms,Red Tails and Eyelash Vipers.If we get real lucky also Chameleons.

cheers

Great to hear their doing ok Greg.Let me know if they are successful as I have buyers interested.

cheers

im glad everyone took this thread so seriously :roll:

belinda if you (as you say)are breeding beardies why are you so interested in buying some?or are you just thinking that you can buy some hatchlings and breed them?

hey brodie,
if you are going to take them to a vet, may i suggest taking them to steve at the university avenue vet. i am sure this is the bloke u were taking them too but just incase... he is the top reptile/wildlife vet in darwin.

cheers

Breeding Darwins and good old Coastals....
Well, in a perfect world anyhoo.
Looking to buy - Almost anything if the price is right
in a perfect world, swap herp for herp

i'll probably breed childreni and eastern blueys this season. I might have some water dragons and cunninghams breed next season.

Breeding Coastals, Coastals, Coastals. Oh and Vitties and Barbatas :)

Yea charles I think I am is his name steven Cutter?

Oh yea thanks add maybe I will just wait and see, oh well Off to the vet anyway for fecals :)

Brodie dont get to excited, i once read that ridge tailed monitors can perform mating with members of the same sex, it sed its quite common. How are the ridge tailes goin anyway.

this yr i hpe to breed a pair of yellow grassparrots and sum rodents.

I'm resting most of my stuff this year, might have some childreni, stimsoni and i'm trying out a young male water but he's not to interested.

Lol. I'm going to get a breeding pair of Barbattus and Vitties. The aviary was just a thought, and so were the Womas. ( My brother has a class 2 ) I'm still thinking about what I should get but the Beardies are a definate thumbs up.

Yea I have read that as well ackie but these are baritji's :p. Naa seriously though I posted it up on here so I could get experienced monitor keepers comments.....Thanks guys :)Yea they are going great thanks ackie. Awesome lil dudes worth every penny I paid for them. They are running around, digging everywhere...I just love em, I am sure you will love your ackies Belinda. BTW you said it took u 5 years for your parents to allow herps and u guys got ya first one early this year How could your bro be on a class 2???????????

My brother is 24. He dosent live with us, but he has had them since he was 20.

brodie, one question has been bugging me... doesn't the substrate go everywhere in that cage when they dig?
you would have to sweep like everyday underneith that cage. when i had a pair of water dragons in it they kicked sand out everywhere.

Well its outside :). And everytime they walked sand fell out lol. So what I did was put put some pond liner around the edges to the desired hieght and now barely any comes out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back