Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds cool brodie.
Belinda i think that is illegal to get a snake registered on someone elsed license and keep it at ur house.

Who said I was going to keep it at my place :) Besides, It was just a thought, Womas are out of my price range anyways ;)

ackie - if you can nominate a premises other than your own for the snake in question on your license

Welcome Lockman, hope you enjoy the site...

someone mentioned woma's what prices are males and females going for and would someone you didn't know sell you a female first up

womas will probably go for around the $2000 mark.If you do intend on buying one it's probably a good idea to quit your life insurance and put it on the snake!!!

slithering shadows do you own any herps because bellinda tells me that there is nobody that has reptiles nere her or even likes them.
please tell me if im wrong.

ps: this is for bellinda = when you said you new nobody with reptiles you didn't mention your brother being a keeper at taronga could you please explain, im just curious

(Edited by Administrator)

i am not saying this to cause trouble but i think you forgott please dont turn this into an arguement we really dont need it :D
thankyou

jeremy

are you talking to me python guy or am i just filling my head with ideas that i have friends?????

LOL seth are u as confused as I am :S????

Please don't try to pick on what Belinda say or not. You bought have your opinion on this metter and keep it with your selfs. Belinda is young and like to chat a bit, so what. Leve her along Jeremy and Newermind or this type of comments will turn in to nasty chalenge. I had to delete few posts again and i am sick of doing that. How old you are boys 13?

Huh? My brother lives on the other side of australia my friend, and the breeder i got my intergrade off is the one who works at taronga.

Its my fault just as much as it is theirs, slateman....
Let me explain.
In primary school my best friend, Rebecca ( Slithering-Shadows) moved to Adelaide for a couple of years. We kept in touch of MSN and she got a pair of Vitties while she was down there and took and liking to reptiles. She has now moved back to Sydney and now goes to my Highschool.

This season I have introduced BHP murray darlings childreni stimsons and a bredli with a jungle.Next season I plan to also breed a few lizard species like lace monitors ackies and blue tongues cross jackies or ackies.I have cross bred blueys with jackies in the past with excellent success.

Well I must say I am very impressed with the size of this forum. I think roadkill deserves a pat on the back for createing such a popular topic for this forum, I think from now on roadkill should be the official forum topic selector person guy :)

Well done roadkill.
You are a mature minded young member.

(Edited by Administrator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back