Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I just realised that quite a few people from here will be going but we won't know each other (unless we wear name tags with out screen names :D). I'll be volunteering there so come say hi if you're from here. I'm the one with the long dreads

Daniel

I will be the one that's abnrmal lol. just kinding will come say hi. Cheers daniel

Ill be the one with a 12 year old brother and a dad that will be scared of the snakes (don't know why he agreed on taking me) and dad and I are tall. Let me know if you notice us :)

Ben

i will be there with long hair and 2 kids who will be wanting to touch everything! oh yeah, they will want to take everything home with them too!

ill be there.. iv got my albino bhps making an appearance

Albino BHPs? I'll be rather interested to see that.
Glad to hear from so many of you :)

hey mate what volunteering are u doing? ow and what date is it again? n what time does it start?
i wanna b 1st in :)

Just working at the front or doing security I think. He is giving us more details closer to it. It's on this Sunday (13th) at 9. Haha don't you have a stand Brad?

i thought about it but i dunno how many people r gunna go.. its not advertised very well!!!!!!! so $150 seemed a bit steep if the only people who r realy gunna b there r people from APS, im around castle hill a bit n was at fred caderson the other day n havnt seen any advertisin for it.

albino BHP

There are a few albino BHP in Australia. One was in melbourne in a pet shop for $50,000. Hets are already on the way.

I"ll be there if I'm not working :D
I have very short hair, piercings and will probably be wearing something outrageously colourful :p

I will be there... I am bringing some friends who want to buy 2 pygmy beardies so if you are selling any let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back