Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool cant wait. Id love for the het albino pair to be my first snakes :D

Thanks
Ben

Looking forward to it have never been to a reptile expo yet can't wait

I would love to get an albino darwin but am not allowed to get any more snake till I buy my own house, so maybe mid next year I will hopefully get one.

We will need to see some pics when you get it home best off luck

i wonder who will win the pair of het albino childrens pythons that the expo is offering as a door prize

hopefully ME! To be honest i'd just come home and sell them, but the cash I'd get would be lovely, haha

Hopefully the snakes go to someone who will care for them for years, this person will hopefully be me :)

I am devo i can't make it up on sunday. Very devo about it. Hope to make up for it at the easter show/reptile show

O'yeah I'll be there for sure. Not long to go now.

I thought about making a badge but I thought if I made a badge that said abnrmal91 I think I would get some funny looks. However if I see people with badges on I will come and say hi.

My missus and I will be there.... she's keen on adding another little fella to the family.

Ill be going, soo keen to catch up with some old friends and hopefully pick up some great bargains and hopefully some great reptiles, I'll be going with my dad and a school friend, should be great fun, hope to meet a lot of great people see you all tomorrow - Lawrence

i have 7 tickets in the door prize for the het albino childrens so hope i win

So anyone got pics of their new additions from the expo ? I was so close to buying a jungle but..Maybe next time (easter show or Hawksbury expo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back