Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's awesome to see what traits it got from each species. And hahaha! hawksberry reptiles I saw you taking that photo of the 3 blueys haha...Trying to get them poking their tounges at the same time?

hahaha.......They just wouldnt behave for the camera...;)
I must have taken 15 pics and only one tongue!

thorny devils

does anyone know who breeds thorny devils that would have some for sale

Wow! There were a lot of beautiful animals there. Doesn't the perentie look a million dollars, he is just stunning. He has to be my favourite so far :D

YES it was a good show a bit crowded at times but living in sydney its what you get . I hope we get KEVIN dollars to spend again next year , going home with purchase's is so much fun8)

Thanks for the comments Jase.All in all was a very good day,plenty of people turned up so the weekend should be should be even better.This years layout is great, full credit to Anthony and his team for getting all this together once again.

Heres a couple of pics of our table.
hehe we were at your table and my partners auntys kid touched one of the displays i said ''didnt you see the sign! god mark will come over in a min and chop your fingers off '' for the rest of the day the little kid didnt touch any display cages;)

The crowded part was the best bit..it basically means the organisers make $$$$ and do it again next year.. The first expo at Darling Harbour lost big money, and it was touch and go whether it would be done again, it is good to see them packing the place, I don't think you could do much better with that amount of land, if they lost money this year pack it up and give it away.

hehe we were at your table and my partners auntys kid touched one of the displays i said ''didnt you see the sign! god mark will come over in a min and chop your fingers off '' for the rest of the day the little kid didnt touch any display cages;)

Thats not funny, didn't you see the fingerless kids crying after Mark did chop their fingers off.

Yeah signs were of limited use.Quite a few people were demanding to be able to handle animals before purchase to which they were told no.Most understood and were ok with it but a few got upset.

I didn't really get to enjoy it to the full extent, had other things to do over the w/e and my girlfriend doesn't like going to them for very long (after a walk around she reckons it's time to go) I completly missed a few things, but all I know is I want that winning woma, such an awesome snake, anyone know who bred it?

Yeah signs were of limited use.Quite a few people were demanding to be able to handle animals before purchase to which they were told no.Most understood and were ok with it but a few got upset.

Hehe, I thought that when I asked, but I had flashed my money at the seller so they knew I was really serious and got to hold him.

I didn't really get to enjoy it to the full extent, had other things to do over the w/e and my girlfriend doesn't like going to them for very long (after a walk around she reckons it's time to go)

Lol, whipped:p

oooh, i really really want those diamonds,...!!!! (from page 1,..) :p

The crowded part was the best bit..it basically means the organisers make $$$$ and do it again next year.. The first expo at Darling Harbour lost big money, and it was touch and go whether it would be done again, it is good to see them packing the place, I don't think you could do much better with that amount of land, if they lost money this year pack it up and give it away.

So does it happen on the same weekend every year or could next year be a different date???? We're already planning our next trip down hahahaha!!!!!

I saw a few breeders allow their animals to be handled on Friday. I think that by Sunday when I returned they were a little more firm with the rules.

Great show, kudos to all involved with bringing it to fruition.

So does it happen on the same weekend every year or could next year be a different date???? We're already planning our next trip down hahahaha!!!!!

It has been that weekend previously, but nothing definate I guess... they usually have something solid 6 months out though.... that weekend happens to be Anthony's birthday...what a way to celebrate it eh? organise a bash with 10,000 odd people and work like a demon for weeks before and after sorting it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back