Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to add a couple of pics of this guy/gal...Shingleback x eastern bluey, being a big fan of blueys it was great to see and hold this one:D

Ben

Attachments

• Tilba easter 001.jpg
    Tilba easter 001.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 257
  • Tilba easter 003.jpg
    Tilba easter 003.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 300
Heres are some from throughout the wend.....

Anthony with the kids.
Resize of wildexpo 2089.jpg

People with snakes to touch were everywhere.
Resize of wildexpo 2097.jpg

Some of the crowds
Resize of wildexpo 2105.jpg

Robo croc
Resize of wildexpo 2107.jpg

Turtle tank setups
Resize of wildexpo 2141.jpg

that shingle x blue is weird! noticed that some one was selling blues and blotchies but also blotchy x blues for an even greater price... shocked me to tell you the truth, that they wanted more for the hybrid.

I think it's awesome to see what traits it got from each species. And hahaha! hawksberry reptiles I saw you taking that photo of the 3 blueys haha...Trying to get them poking their tounges at the same time?

Nothing's weird, just different.

I think it's awesome to see what traits it got from each species. And hahaha! hawksberry reptiles I saw you taking that photo of the 3 blueys haha...Trying to get them poking their tounges at the same time?

Nothing's weird, just different.

And very unnatural. Poor bloody animal.

so who was selling the WA milii? I am just curious if they had females I would really love to get a hold on one. also, that shingleback x bluey looks weird, I thought having one of each would be bad enough but I cross, that comes with both of them in one.... YUK.... blueys and shinglebacks.... thanks.

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but here I go...

I have been to the Castle Hill Show for the last few years and have been to MOST of the other shows put on around NSW. This years Expo was without a doubt the best yet. The thing I really appreciated is that each year the organisers manage to improve. They improve the animals on display, the animals for sale and quite simply the overall experience of the Expo...

I thought the layout was fantastic this year, I was there all day Friday and all arvo Saturday and did not get to a point where I was overly crowded once.

Well done Stimmo and the team.

I also think that the effort put in by the private sellers was fantastic, the setups looked fantastic, very professional. I particularly like the Rams' display, it was brilliant. Whilst these animals aren't specifically 'display' animals I think the display setups were a highlight for many people...

Just got back from our weekend in Sydney. Had a fantastic time at the expo on Saturday and also went to the BBQ following. Met a couple of nice people from this site and just had a generally great time. Thanks to the organisers for putting on a great show and dinner, and thanks to those who had displays-were some fantastic set-ups and beautiful animals. Took a load of photos-a select few to follow!

Attachments

• EXPO 002.jpg
    EXPO 002.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 82
  • EXPO 004.jpg
    EXPO 004.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 59
  • EXPO 005.jpg
    EXPO 005.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 58
  • EXPO 006.jpg
    EXPO 006.jpg