Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.James

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Show us your new additions from the Wild Expo!

We picked up a very cute little addition... (Photo's will be uploaded tonight when she's awake..& more colourful)

Last edited:
I picked this little sucker from URS! Still stoked! :D

IMG_8709.png

How much was the gtp? if you dont mind me asking kurto

It was worth an undisclosed amount of current Australian currency.

were there lots of rough scale python for sale there??. Ive never been to an expo...

Here is an idea, why don't you all put together an expo just for me? Up here in brisbane would be most convenient, thanks very much. :p

Very nice Kurto! Where you there friday first thing? I may have been standing next to you at the URS stand drooling over them. lol

Very nice Kurto! Where you there friday first thing? I may have been standing next to you at the URS stand drooling over them. lol

That would have been me :D though I did try to wipe my mouth, I was out in public after all!

How much were URS selling there baby gtp's for then?

juvie male albino darwin and yearling het darwin bred by ramsayi. iphone pics but will take better pics after both have settled.

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 129
nice gtp kurt ended up buying one myself from urs. it was just to hard to look at them without buying one

Picked up these little black & gold jungles the other day there. Does anyone here have any pictures of their adult jungles ?
Sorry about the bad picture quality.

jungleenclosure.jpgjungle2.jpgjungle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back